Recent content by TeelikesTea

1. TeelikesTea

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

@ClearConscious @Loki , I’m going to assume that it wasn’t my post that prompted this! But finally! It’s about damn time!
  2. TeelikesTea

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

@ClearConscious, @Loki, anything on the update from Microsoft? At all? I assume not, but it’s always good to check!
  3. TeelikesTea

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

@ClearConscious Please. Any status updates? Any news on the Xbox One update? Please. We’ve been waiting so very long. I get that your doing all that you can, but it’s been over a week since the last status update. It doesn’t hurt to keep us updated. So please, anything? At all?
  4. TeelikesTea

Terraria 1.3 PS4 Hotfixes Released + Plan Moving Forward

Please do! We’ve been waiting for so very long!!! @ClearConscious, anything on Xbox One? Is it going to be held back for release with the hot fixes? Or released without it? Anything back from Microsoft? Please, anything at all?
  5. TeelikesTea

Bit strong, but I do see where your coming from and resonate with your point.
  6. TeelikesTea

It is dissapointing. I’m really trying to have faith in Pipeworks, but all this could have been avoided if they simply finished the update sooner. That was practically the only thing I wanted for christmas. Don’t get me wrong; I am grateful that it’s near, but still.
  7. TeelikesTea

*9 hours later* I’m sorry, what was that? What were you saying? At this point it might be months...
  8. TeelikesTea

I do get where your coming from, but as of now, it is out of pipework’s hands. And ok with you on the fact that it’s that late. Me and my friends were ready for it and exited end of Q3. But hey, at least we’ve nearly got it now, right? Looks like 2017 for us Xbox players, guys. I won’t lie; I am...
  9. TeelikesTea

Yeah, well I think you might need to at least wait until 2018.
  10. TeelikesTea

That’s what I’m dreading. We’ve waited this much already; we can wait some more. But there’s still a small part of me hoping against hope for the update we’ve been waiting for, before 2018. I doubt it’ll come, however.
  11. TeelikesTea

@ClearConscious, I’m assuming you as pipeworks know as much as we do about if Microsoft will continue to work on the update while there shut. Just a little mystery that me and quite a few other Xbox users would like the answer to! I’m assuming you don’t know, and am assuming that even if you do...
  12. TeelikesTea

Thanks for the reply, anyway! It’s nice to know that it’s all microsoft’s fault, and not yours [pipeworks]! I mean, Sony managed to verify it in a week! It’s definitely been longer than that by now!
Back
Top Bottom