Last Activity:
Nov 14, 2018
Birthday:
Jul 12, 2001
Home Page:
Animator/programer

Share This Page

Tehrcb

Terrarian, Male, 17, from the deep coldness of space and time.

'case you guys din't know, my favorite item in terraria is the truffle. I make truffle farms that look better than my houses. Truffles rule. Sep 9, 2015

Tehrcb was last seen:
Nov 14, 2018
    1. Tehrcb
      Tehrcb
      'case you guys din't know, my favorite item in terraria is the truffle. I make truffle farms that look better than my houses. Truffles rule.
    2. Tehrcb
      Tehrcb
      Looking for a bunch of peoplezez to play terraria with. Just put your steam login below and I'll add you so we can play!
    3. Tehrcb
      Tehrcb
      BEHOLD! MY TERRARIA CHARACTER FOR MY 3RD PLAYTHRU! (Profile pic)
    4. Tehrcb
      Tehrcb
      Comments on someone else' thread, gets 50 likes, post something on your thread, get a comment, comment gets 50 likes. Forum logic.
      1. Kyouko Tsukino
        Kyouko Tsukino
        Forum Re-Logic.
        Aug 5, 2015
      2. Tehrcb
        Tehrcb
        (Fifty likes)
        Aug 5, 2015
    5. Tehrcb
      Tehrcb
      is it weird how saying sentences backwards makes backwards sentences saying how weird it is
    6. Tehrcb
      Tehrcb
      *Sitting here twiddling thumbs waiting for tAPI r16 to come out* I'm not the only one right?
      1. Hax4Ever
        Hax4Ever
        It's not happening, sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
        Jul 16, 2015
      2. Tehrcb
        Tehrcb
        I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I can't accept this.
        Jul 16, 2015
    7. Tehrcb
      Tehrcb
      Changed my profile pic to my current character in terraria 1.3, no cheating to get this outfit. All legit. Took me forever.
    8. Xemgoa
      Xemgoa
      Either way, happy birthday.
      1. Tehrcb
        Tehrcb
        Thanks
        Jul 13, 2015
    9. Tehrcb
      Tehrcb
      Changed my profile pic. Won't be keeping it for long, but it's to celebrate my birthday. Don't ask.
    10. Tehrcb
      Tehrcb
      So a little while ago I made it through all of this heck that is 1.3. I decided to cheat, cuz thats what I do when I finish something.
      1. Tehrcb
        Tehrcb
        Jul 10, 2015
    11. Tehrcb
      Tehrcb
      Totally can't wait for tAPI r16. I'll make so many mod's your eyes'll pop out. Not really of course, but figuratively.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Tehrcb
        Tehrcb
        r16? the 1.3 update?
        Jul 7, 2015
      3. Azu
      4. Tehrcb
        Tehrcb
        Hmmm, I don't see the download for it on the page though.
        Jul 8, 2015
    12. Tehrcb
      Tehrcb
      Anyone else having fun on 1.3? Just got the portal gun. I'm happy. BTWS, watch for those raining slimes!
      1. galacticGammawave
        galacticGammawave
        It is pretty fun, especially watching the Moon Lord die in a few seconds thanks to 4 or 5 people smacking him with Solar Eruptions. I mean really, make a box, stand in it, smack, win, profit. Or take a Last Prism to him while someone else has the agro.
        Jul 4, 2015
    13. Tehrcb
      Tehrcb
      1.3 COMES OUT TODAY. PUT DOSE GLOWSTICKS UP!
    14. Tehrcb
      Tehrcb
      I'm sorry mod fans, but until tAPI is updated for 1.3, I will not be making any mods. I just want to play the 1.3 update.
    15. syaslinskiy
      syaslinskiy
      Can you do C# coding? If so can you make me three armor pieces that all give you some extra health regen? I'd appreciate very much.
      2. Bucket
        Bucket
        Ah. My mistake.
        Jun 10, 2015
      3. Tehrcb
        Tehrcb
        @syaslinskiy, I'm sorry but I only know tAPI programming, I don't know how to do and C#. I'd love to help if I could, but I can't help you with C# programming. Might I recommend searching on the forums, they have a lot of guides and if you ask, I'm sure you'll find someone who can help you. *sorry about the delay on answering.*
        Jun 13, 2015
      4. syaslinskiy
        syaslinskiy
        @Tehrcb , no worries, dude! I found a guy. Haha
        Jun 13, 2015
    16. Tehrcb
      Tehrcb
      Sorry everyone but for a little bit I won't be able to take requests. I am taking a break from modding to do other things. I will be back.
      1. Tehrcb
        Tehrcb
        However you can leave a request and I will do it as soon as I can, but it may not get done for a little while.
        Jun 9, 2015
    17. Wulf'frid
      Wulf'frid
      I need a couple sprites for a mod I'm developing, can you try making a tactical-sci-fi-looking armor set, and a sci-fi battle rifle to go along with it?

I can do the coding, as I'm good at coding, just not at spriting.
      2. Tehrcb
        Tehrcb
        Go it, I'll get started on that asap
        Jun 6, 2015
      3. Tehrcb
        Tehrcb
        I'm sorry but because of my computer being stupid, and my sheer lack of time, AND the new terraria update coming soon on top of all of this. I'm going to have to postpone your armor until I can get some time to do it. I wish I could do it, but with everything getting in my way I just don't have the time to sit down and spend an hour on this.
        Jun 8, 2015
      4. Wulf'frid
        Wulf'frid
        s'ok
        Jun 8, 2015
    18. Pawlick
      Pawlick
      I need help with my mod, can you help? Sprites mostly.
      2. Pawlick
        Pawlick
        There's a link to my thread. It's a pretty hard work to do, but you are a nice spriter so I think that you can do that. I suck at making those. :/
        Need for spriters/coders.
        May 29, 2015
      3. Tehrcb
        Tehrcb
        I don't see a link. Where is it?
        May 30, 2015
      4. Pawlick
        Pawlick
        Refresh. :p
        May 30, 2015
    19. Tehrcb
    20. Eli10293
      Eli10293
      Have You Coded The Armor?
      2. Tehrcb
        Tehrcb
        I don't have a version. I can't get on dropbox. It should be on the main version, he told me it is being modified a bit, so I don't know if it's on the real version.
        May 29, 2015
      3. Eli10293
        Eli10293
        May 29, 2015
      4. Tehrcb
        Tehrcb
        Ok, if it's not there, I don't know what happend to it.
        May 29, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 12, 2001 (Age: 17)
    Home Page:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/tehrcb/
    Animator/programer
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Pixel Piracy
    Favorite Thread:
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/mift.17323/
    Hi, I'm tehrcb, I'm a gamer who loves to make games. I love sandbox games like Minecraft, Starbound, and (guess what) I REALLY love terraria! I play it all the time! I also love to tell jokes and make people happy. I hope that you'll like me and all that I do.

-Thanks! :D
    Tehrcb

Signature

Hiya! I'm tehrcb. An artist, a programmer, and a serious gamer! I also enjoy helping with modding, so if you would like assistance, (or would like to start a mod with me) I would happily accept, just see below about hiring me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you want to hire me for making a mod, from programming to pixel art I can help, comment on my profile if you would like to hire me for a job, I just request being put in the credits for my services.

[​IMG]