Recent content by Tel

1. Tel

Map-Store Builder's Workshop (All Items)

I submitted an absolute ton of reports and had most of the copies removed. One thing I did was to link to my steam workshop page in both this thread and in my curse page, then used the link to my above post as my proof that I am the correct owner for the content. Most of them are gone, though...
  2. Tel

All - welcome to the steam workshop... along with about a bajillion copycats. I'll work on reporting the copies, but in the meantime this is the official version. It also includes the update that didn't make it to Curse thanks to the Overwolf acquisition. I'm not really interested in being...
  3. Tel

Map-Base Home Sweet Journey's Rest

I do not I'm afraid - even when I was building this I didn't have the world fully explored and it has been a while since then.
  4. Tel

And updated - let me know if you find anything missing!
  5. Tel

It should be in with vanity items, couldn't tell you exactly where. I know it is there though because I remember playing with it when I was rearranging. There are four .wld files when you download, one for each difficulty.
  6. Tel

Hmm, you could probably use an old version of TEdit, download the older version from Curse, then use TEdit to manually chop it up. Wouldn't be pretty, but would get everything out of the central chunk. If it is a mod-induced issue though I'm not sure there's much to be done about that. As far as...
  7. Tel

Hah, added the day it came out, I just haven't uploaded the file yet. Waiting to see what other bits and pieces trickle in for this. Thanks, fixed! It is a vanity item, so it is in the second section of vanity accessories. Just doesn't show up on the dummy since there's no item on your...
  8. Tel

There was an update last night and it is now with the other buff items. NPCs are also added!
  9. Tel

Map-Base Home Sweet Journey's Rest

Welcome to what is likely the final installment of the Home Sweet Home series. For those who are new to the project these are a series of maps (one for each release) that feature a base on an otherwise untouched world. Maybe you don't care for building but like a nice home, maybe this is your...
  10. Tel

I didn't even realize it was a buff! I just assumed it was a food item you could eat in my playthrough. I'd try with food or misc furniture, but I'll make sure it is in the right place with the next upload this weekend.
  11. Tel

NPCs should be in the next update, I'm just collecting misc comments before releasing it. The golfer isn't there either! I'll get the minecarts and chest name fixed and probably eventually move the boss stuff around - I always hoped they'd add a hardmode brain of cthulu to compliment the...
  12. Tel

I'm not going to add it to the main download, but you can download any version I've ever uploaded by going to the files on the curse page. Also - semi final update has gone out. Everything is sorted into the correct areas, I'm just waiting to see where people have problems. Final update will...
  13. Tel

In the miscellaneous section, you'll see an item frame with a key
  14. Tel

The ammo box is in the buffs/combat section in the misc furniture area. The traveling merchant's wares are spread out everywhere - vanity is with vanity, pets are with pets, etc. You'd have to be more specific about what you are looking for.
  15. Tel

Thanks! The upload is currently processing, Curse should be updated momentarily! All game versions are now included in the zip, just pick the map file you want.
Back
Top Bottom