Tallin

Hi! My name is Tallin. (Taal-in) I am a 15 year old :red:poster on the internet.

The only thing i do on this website is :red:post on my profile.

Add me on Discord! I'm willing to talk to everyone, but if you start the conversation, don't expect me to stop the conversation!

If i'm not in school, i'm probably playing Destiny 2, Geometry dash, or Terraria.
(if you play d2 hmu Tallin#8433)

Sometimes i stream D2 or Terraria on my youtube/twitch page. (subscribe to me )
https://www.twitch.tv/tallliin

Thats about it
see ya!
-Tallin
Birthday
Oct 19, 2007 (Age: 16)
Website
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTcF8HQNc2RTmaXmtve98lQ
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Mobile
  3. Terraria: Playstation 4
  4. Terraria: Wii U
Occupation
Space Pirate

Contact

Steam
zetttabite
Discord Tag
Tallin#1012
Youtube Page
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTcF8HQNc2RTmaXmtve98lQ

Signature

Artificial Intelligence activated. Enjoying yourselves, intruders? It’s worth knowing the cataclysmic damage you will be responsible for today. Do not fool yourselves. This facility is not simply the fruitless work of some pathetic scientist. This house was built by the genius Clovis Bray I himself. Within lies humanity’s salvation. La fontaine de jouvence. Made possible by Clarity Control. Magnificent, wasn’t it? An entity from beyond our own dimension. And the answer to humanity’s eternal struggle: mortality. Were it to fall intro the wrong hands, humanity, and the universe, would be utterly doomed. I have no reason to believe you are anything other than “the wrong hands.” You now face godlike judgment. May it extend externally.

Vulcan-7
Devon Carter
[REDACTED]

Trophies

1. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  2. 0

An Unseen Deity

Uncovering your favorite thread of torches, you’ve lit up the secret and have earned the favor and luck of the mercurial Torch God.
  3. 0

Like a sauna in here....

Link your Steam account to your forum account.
  4. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  5. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  6. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  7. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  8. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  9. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  10. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  11. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  12. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom