Recent content by TemmieZoidberg

1. TemmieZoidberg

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

That's exactly what I've been doing.....
  2. TemmieZoidberg

So everytime I fight Atlas, he just kinda despawns at around 7000 hp. Please help.
  3. TemmieZoidberg

tModLoader The JoostMod

Y'know, I didn't get that sweet fate reference with Gilgamesh and Enkidu until recently. That made this mod my favorite mod ever made.
  4. TemmieZoidberg

tModLoader More chest loot

This mod does have multiple good and quirky ideas to make chest searching a little more interesting, but I find that, sometimes whenever going through chests, finding a "More Chest Loot" item when trying to find a vanilla game item in most of the chests is a bit aggravating. Could you possibly...
  5. TemmieZoidberg

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Is there anyway to disable masochist mode? I enabled it on accident and I wont be able to play easily until I turn it off.
  6. TemmieZoidberg

tModLoader Exodus Mod

Interesting...... But I'm just gonna come out and say I am beginning to get tired of all these slime bosses in mods. I understand they are easier to mod, but there are other ways!
  7. TemmieZoidberg

Jeez, Yuyustu is really outdoing himself responding to all of these comments. Lots of respect to Yuyutsu. :3
  8. TemmieZoidberg

tModLoader CS:GO Guns (A Simple mod that add's guns.)

Negev and M249 should be the best guns.....
  9. TemmieZoidberg

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

Is this mod unbalanced in its current form? Also, I have great feelings about the way this mod will turn out.
  10. TemmieZoidberg

tModLoader Throwable Fidget Spinners

I hope your making this mod for ironic usage. If so, thank you for this beautiful mod. If your doing this because you like fidget spinners, welllll
  11. TemmieZoidberg

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

*Press F to pay respects for tremor*
  12. TemmieZoidberg

What if you killed the BoC? Will it spawn, or do I have to make a worm food? I mean, it's kinda pointless now, but I still want to know :3
  13. TemmieZoidberg

I don't wanna keep complaining, but there's an issue where even though I have like 50 platinum and 36 gold in my world, the adventurer does not spawn. Am I doing something wrong?
  14. TemmieZoidberg

What's the drop rate for the sanctified stabber?
  15. TemmieZoidberg

Emerald mod! coders and spriters needed!

Do you have a discord or something? It might be helpful to have a place where they can share their sprites and such.
Back
Top Bottom