Recent content by tenthousandhoops

1. tenthousandhoops

what is the best weapon

uhhhh the slap hand because its really goofy
  2. tenthousandhoops

1.4.4 Summoner Minion, Whip & Armor In-Depth Tier List

:dryadgrin: I've used it before and I'd say A+ feels right. More reliable and doesn't get wrecked by immunity frames.
  3. tenthousandhoops

How do you like the weapon update?

I love all the balance changes they made in 1.4.4, it helped breathe new life into some forgoten weapons. Melee was really :red:ing desperate for an overhaul since that class was filled with interchangable trash weapons. But the buffs have helped smooth out Melee's progression and given it some...
  4. tenthousandhoops

pwease notice me redigit senpai <3

pwease notice me redigit senpai <3
  5. tenthousandhoops

Working as Designed [Mobile] Obsidian armour

Obsidian armour's summoner buffs are exclusive to PC right now, which is using the 1.4.2 update. Mobile is only 1.4 right now and won't reach 1.4.2 until console is at least 1.4. For more info, see the latest State of the Game.
  6. tenthousandhoops

Hey, how's it goin' TCF.

Hey there Grunty, welcome to the forums! That's a really pretty build, I'm always into the gritty underground aesthetic. You can change your profile pic here.
  7. tenthousandhoops

What is your favorite enemy?

Both of the Cavern wizards, TIm and Rune Wizards are really cool. Unique spawn conditions, pretty good armour for early mages and sick vanity all in one. You even get an achievement for Tim. I also find it amusing that Rune deals a truckload of contact damage (400!) when that's practically never...
  8. tenthousandhoops

i'm reminded of that one time pikachu talked in a recent pokemon movie and it was really :red:ing...

i'm reminded of that one time pikachu talked in a recent pokemon movie and it was really :red:ing weird. glad they didn't try that with kirb
  9. tenthousandhoops

You have to get all the NPC drops. And not just from the men, but the women and the children too.

You have to get all the NPC drops. And not just from the men, but the women and the children too.
  10. tenthousandhoops

watch your mouth!

watch your mouth!
  11. tenthousandhoops

i have returned from the grave and by the grave i mean real life and copious amounts of btd6 🎉

i have returned from the grave and by the grave i mean real life and copious amounts of btd6 🎉
  12. tenthousandhoops

Favorite Biome Weapon and why?

In 1.4, they made it shoot 3 piranhas per shot instead of one. I never used it before then so I couldn't tell you how much of a buff that was.
  13. tenthousandhoops

I don't know why I'm laughing so much at this :dryadgrin: It's a rather clunky weapon to use. I can never hit the initial latch to save my life.
  14. tenthousandhoops

ITT; everyone forgets the Piranha Gun. I'm torn between Desert Tiger and Scourge of the Corruptor. Tiger is super cute, and I like how it rewards getting in close with major damage. Then Scourge is godly for going underground, especially helpful for the Hardmode Dungeon. I'll have to go with Tiger.
  15. tenthousandhoops

has to be the most interesting sentence i will hear today if nothing else

has to be the most interesting sentence i will hear today if nothing else
Back
Top Bottom