Recent content by haven-the-summoner

1. H

NPCs & Enemies [ :) ] Allow Steampunker to sell other 'World Evil' Clentaminator Solutions when in a graveyard

seems like a decent idea to me, though if you want both in your world from the start you should use the drunk seed while making a world (05162020) just be ready for your world generation to be a little weird :)
  2. H

Items Four-Leaf Clover

the galaxy pearl already kind of does that doesn't it? though i agree it would be pretty op in inventory
  3. H

Weapons & Equip Armor of their hardmode ores for the summoner

i think the added variety would make it more interesting to play summoner in early hardmode, right now spider armor is good but is also the only option other than forbidden armor, which unfortunately is not really worth using unless you are very specifically doing mixed summoner/mage or really...
  4. H

Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

i just realized that in the image the person in shroomite has a terra blade while the person in turtle armor has a grenade launcher?
  5. H

Weapons & Equip Critter Wings

want to support for duck wings but too easy to get
  6. H

Sprites Pillar-Themed Stationary Summons!

first thing that came to mind was psycho knife and solar flare staff :)
  7. H

Weapons & Equip Flame Tabi - Dash into things to set them on FYA!

Yeah, then you wouldn't have to farm for as long.
  8. H

Help with expert Plantera

I'll try that, but then i have to make a crimson world :(
  9. H

SSC shenanigans. (Server-Side Character) Also, tried using my trusty long-farmed uzi with chlorophyte bullets first half, crystal second, but still died. Should I have a long hallway using dynamite for her second form?
  10. H

I'll get on to making some potions, but in the mean time, what weapons should I use?
  11. H

I haven't been using any, since farming for ingredients takes a long while, and plantera is especially annoying, considering i either have to put the potions in my inventory, which is annoying, or in my piggy bank, which is full. So, I'll try and get a ton of potions.
  12. H

So, I had killed all three mechs, and after a while, got turtle armor, and felt prepared to fight her. After a couple of videos that are recommending certain gear, I just couldn't kill her. No matter what I do. Any suggestions on what to do?
  13. H

Not as fabulous as cultist outfit :( still cool though

Not as fabulous as cultist outfit :( still cool though
  14. H

starbro + chlorophyte dye = ??

starbro + chlorophyte dye = ??
  15. H

Game Mechanics Fixing Boss/Mimic RNG

Especially the moon lord. I was really disappointed to get a lunar portal staff twice in a row :(
Back
Top Bottom