Recent content by CalebthePianist

1. CalebthePianist

Map-Survival Micro Terraria World

I finally finished my own project of creating a spiritual successor to this, and I'm pretty proud of it, if anyone still looks at this thread https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/micro-terraria-world-1-4-4-a-tiny-map-full-of-every-biome.119232/
  2. CalebthePianist

Map-Survival Micro Terraria World 1.4.4 (A tiny map full of every biome!)

Remember back when Biah released Micro Terraria World, a map compressing the entire world into a small corner, having most every item obtainable from 1.2? Well, it's been a bunch of "final" updates since then, and Terraria has introduced a couple of new mini-biomes and structures, such as the...
  3. CalebthePianist

Map-Adventure MASSIVE NEW ADVENTURE MAP - INFINITY - OPEN WORLD ADVENTURE MAP (PROMO)

I've been playing this map for several hours now, and it's actually really fun! At first, I was a bit confused as to whether I was able to dig/build a bit to get past certain areas, since most adventure maps ban that for the sake of adventure. However, I've gotten to the point of having wings...
  4. CalebthePianist

Sanshee Launches New Terraria "In a Bottle/Jar" Blind Box Series

This looks pretty awesome! I can just imagine somebody happening to get the fart in a jar like 5 times in a row lol
  5. CalebthePianist

Map-Golf TerraGolf [Abandoned]

Great job, I think this is the first new golf map! I can’t wait to try it!
  6. CalebthePianist

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

Huh. I expected the summary to come out at 1 EST, like a lot of other announcements, but maybe they’re still writing it out. There was a new 1.4 video from Penguin a bit ago though, so that’s content to distract myself with. Edit: Or reviewing it to make sure it’s good content, I’m glad that...
  7. CalebthePianist

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

I can’t wait to see the new changes to the desert and the ocean!
  8. CalebthePianist

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

Golf seems like something that will lead to plenty of creative maps and builds! It might be a bit tricky to figure out all of the mechanics, but it seems to be worth it for the fun!
  9. CalebthePianist

Story The Tale of Terrarians

Lol this is nice, I like the idea that crafting is sorta like minecraft in the fact that you would arrange stuff in an order to make it.
  10. CalebthePianist

Story A terrarian and some twins

Interesting, I love bosses being human
  11. CalebthePianist

The ledgend of tim, a terraria comic book series.

Aw man, I love myself some terraria comics! (I made a really bad one a few years back that I cringe at.) I wonder where this is going...
  12. CalebthePianist

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

Well maybe some people play adventure maps for the story, and they suck at terraria. Godmode would be fine then. This is kind of like the “assist mode” that the game Celeste has, which also includes things that may be challenges, or speedrun testing.
  13. CalebthePianist

WIP Story: A Terrarians Journey

This looks interesting! It’s always great to see new stories that I didn’t write (don’t look at my cringe lol) and I really like how you even mentioned pickaxe types
  14. CalebthePianist

Story The Lamentation of the Moon Lord

That’s great! It’s been a while since I’ve read any stories on here (I actually rebooted my own from long ago), so that should be great to go along with the update hype!
  15. CalebthePianist

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

Yeah, that’s what everybody needs to understand. If you don’t want Godmode, don’t use it. If you don’t want to dupe items, don’t. That’s why it’s not just a creative mode. Minecraft has a creative mode that forces you to have no inventory (I think) and for enemies to not spawn and/or hurt you...
Back
Top Bottom