Recent content by Terrablade101

1. Terrablade101

Console Mouse Zooming in on map

Hi, when I zoom in with my mouse scroll wheel on console, it zooms in way too far way too quickly, and it doesn’t allow me to properly view the map. Please investigate this. Thanks.
  2. Terrablade101

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

@Loki so two things: 1. Is the quick transfer not being on kbm a bug or does it just need to be added? 2. Have you figured out yet if the picking up items delay is on my end, and definitely not a bug?
  3. Terrablade101

Do you know how I can check? I’ll do it next time we play. It happens to all of us in the world, it’s not just me.
  4. Terrablade101

@Loki I don’t know if this is being investigated yet, but there’s an issue on Xbox where picking up items in multiplayer takes like 4-5 seconds. It’s definitely a bug of some sort.
  5. Terrablade101

@Loki just wondering, will keyboard and mouse on console ever get the option to quickly put things in chests? Usually i think if you hold shift and click on something in your inventory, it will quickly go into a chest, but no such thing exists on console. It would be so helpful so that I don’t...
  6. Terrablade101

Xbox One Delay occurs when trying to pick up items on console

When I’m playing with my friends, if I try to pick up an item, for some reason a delay occurs and the items take 2-5 seconds to pick up.
  7. Terrablade101

Terraria State of the Game - July 2021

Unfortunately, 1.4.0. 1.4.1 will come after mobile gets 1.4.1, so probably not for another 5 months
  8. Terrablade101

Terraria State of the Game - July 2021

Does it mean that 1.4 will be submitted to Microsoft in a few weeks, or it is already waiting for submission and will be out in a few weeks?
  9. Terrablade101

Console Devs working on Console 1.4: Please try to get 1.4 out before the end of summer!

As the title suggests, I really hope that @Loki and all the other devs working on console 1.4 try to get it out before summer ends! Most of the terraria player base goes to school of some kind, and summer break is the time that we usually have to play the game we love! If console 1.4 doesn’t...
  10. Terrablade101

Console Confusion about 1.4 on Consoles

I understand this, but I am just confused on why they don’t put in everything that is in the new update. For example, take the fledging wings. In 1.4, they are journey only, and in 1.4.1 they are found in sky chests. When they code it into the game I’m confused why they aren’t just putting it...
  11. Terrablade101

They’re updating consoles to 1.4, then going back to mobile to update it to 1.4.1, and then coming back to console to update it to 1.4.1. That’s exactly why I’m confused as to why they don’t bring console to 1.4.1 with the 1.4 update.
  12. Terrablade101

Hi there, So as the title suggests, I’m confused about 1.4 on consoles. More specifically, it doesn’t make sense to me why they wouldn’t just develop console straight into 1.4.1. As we all remember, 1.4.1 added like 26 PAGES of balance changes. It makes sense to me as to why 1.4.1 wasn’t added...
  13. Terrablade101

@Angryhippo Hi, I saw that you are on the DR Studios team, and that you mentioned that keyboard...

@Angryhippo Hi, I saw that you are on the DR Studios team, and that you mentioned that keyboard and mouse support may be coming to console in the near future! Is there any update on this? Do you guys still plan to add it? It would be really appreciated by us console users!
  14. Terrablade101

Is there any way that the solar pillar can be nerfed in some way shape or form in 1.4.1? It just...

Is there any way that the solar pillar can be nerfed in some way shape or form in 1.4.1? It just feels so much harder than the others.
  15. Terrablade101

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Welp, as much as I like the way this sounds, if the devs didn’t add it in to 1.4.1 by now, it’s not happening, it’s too late.
Back
Top Bottom