Recent content by Terrablitz

1. Terrablitz

Terraria Graphic Novel Series - Issue 5 is here!

How about a movie for every book? Book 1 = Eye of Cthulhu Movie, Book 2 = King Slime/Eater of Worlds movie (slime rain is hinting towards king slime, or maybe both?)
  2. Terrablitz

Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

That's the Terrarian, not the Guide.. Also why he so short?
  3. Terrablitz

Items Suggestion ~ Soul of Right

I was enticed to call him Shakespeare
  4. Terrablitz

We're both obligated to our own theories. The extremely fantastical setting of Terraria leads me to believe that Purity biomes are more than just normal biomes.
  5. Terrablitz

Well, this soul could be added so the Purity biomes have their own types of soul. I explained that it could be used for crafting new Terra____ weapons, like a new Terra gun, Terra summon or Terra mage weapon. Maybe you could also upgrade the Terrablade into the unused First Fractal with it...
  6. Terrablitz

"Could be used to craft new weapons and more, maybe even be associated with new Terra____ items."
  7. Terrablitz

Sounded better in my head. My theory is that the Purity is a combination of both the Corruption and Hallow, thus why it can be overtaken by both, since if, for example on a pure grass tile, there would be 50% Corruption and 50% Hallow, if you were to add more Corruption to the mix then it'd...
  8. Terrablitz

The image doesn't seem to be loading, so I'm going to try posting it in this reply.
  9. Terrablitz

I originally posted this on Reddit, but a helpful fellow told me to post it here, so I did. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A soul for the Pure biomes. They can't be dropped from enemies, but they could be crafted with 1...
  10. Terrablitz

What does the Lunatic Cultist say?

I hear "I want you gone" or "I've warned you all"
  11. Terrablitz

Terraria State of the Game - May 2023

Awesome, definitely getting Book One. Also, when will we get an official name for the protagonist of Terraria? Or is he supposed to be named by the player?
  12. Terrablitz

Terraria Minifigure Preorders Now Open!

They're releasing the complete volume one graphic novel with all current issues for only ten bucks in August I believe (excluding tax and shipping), so if you don't want to buy every issue separately, you should wait for that
  13. Terrablitz

Hallow Pronunciation - It's not Hollow, right?

I don't know if you're being satirical or not so I'm just gonna not say anything
  14. Terrablitz

Hallow Pronunciation - It's not Hollow, right?

I've been ticked off again and again by people pronouncing Hallow as Hollow. It's clearly Hal - Oh, and that is the only pronunciation that is correct, according to Google. This begs the question, why are people choosing to say Hollow over the correct pronunciation? Hallow means holy, and the...
Back
Top Bottom