Recent content by TerraCrime

1. TerraCrime

Pixel Art Custom Emoticons

Can you make My avatar emoticon witho_O;) pls
  2. TerraCrime

RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

Party fireworks launcher do more damage than Electrocute spherer cannon. Kill the glorious Lord of celestial just for It's heart. Kill master of the fishes just for their tails fin.
  3. TerraCrime

The operation begin tomorrow,Make sure you not forget to bring pickaxe.

The operation begin tomorrow,Make sure you not forget to bring pickaxe.
  4. TerraCrime

Anyway dont forget to Hail Hypedra :3

Anyway dont forget to Hail Hypedra :3
  5. TerraCrime

PC Do i have to rebuild my base again on v1.3 ?

By theory,you should keep a base and area updated. Of course,i need to burn my airship base and create new floating fortress instead.
  6. TerraCrime

Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

HAIL HYPEDRA!!! -Terracrime and Co.
  7. TerraCrime

Back to abandoned warehouse and re-equip a gear. Thers a lot o0f things to do now.

Back to abandoned warehouse and re-equip a gear. Thers a lot o0f things to do now.
  8. TerraCrime

thx for saluting

thx for saluting
  9. TerraCrime

PC 1.3 Changelog

Seig Hype Hype hitRed Hail Hypedra
  10. TerraCrime

Hype HitRed. almost update now,it's seem to be the most important day of terrarians history. I...

Hype HitRed. almost update now,it's seem to be the most important day of terrarians history. I call it Terraria D-day.And also its full with mystery of .... and monster,mining madness,Best build scene.....and boss hunt.
  11. TerraCrime

PC 1.3 Changelog

Hype HitRed -Terracrime Goebble.
  12. TerraCrime

Google Picture war!

Nervermind just delete post,its have button below Continue:Oh jesus,you shocked me!
  13. TerraCrime

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Why we not said some War historical words? like....SEIG HYPE! (lol its leaked from seig heil)
  14. TerraCrime

Give a nickname to the user above!

ParcelOfdoom
  15. TerraCrime

Arms dealer Defense Heavy machine gun!(metal slug sound) Cyborg defense Rocket lawnchair(Metal...

Arms dealer Defense Heavy machine gun!(metal slug sound) Cyborg defense Rocket lawnchair(Metal slug sound too)
Back
Top Bottom