Recent content by TerraFrost

1. TerraFrost

Solstice | My second Song

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
  2. TerraFrost

;( Would you.... would you really? I don't think I wanna charge my one and only fan lol
  3. TerraFrost

Well, I decided to create another one after the nice reception I got from the first song "Ascendance" Again, Thank You all for the Support, You don't know how much it means to me <3 Solstice
  4. TerraFrost

Ascendance | My first crack at Music :D

LOL The FLStudio Demo :cool:
  5. TerraFrost

Terrarium, but I will go check out Carbondyoxide now! (Didn't realize it existed!)
  6. TerraFrost

=p I just checked out your EP and DANG! That is INSANELY good!
  7. TerraFrost

Thank You!
  8. TerraFrost

I really like music so I figured why not create something! I wanted to get your guys' input on what you thought of the piece so I can make better music in the future :D Thanks, Have A Good Day!
  9. TerraFrost

Terraria 1.3 Weapon Guide: Dart Pistol

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 1. *starts up Terraria* 2. Opens up the world "DIE" with character "Lonely" 3. Finds Slime 4. AFK's 5. Watches the whole time 6. Dies 7. *Begins to cry* 8. Finishes Comment
  10. TerraFrost

I wanna say it doesn't :(, but don't quote me on that
  11. TerraFrost

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::sigh:
  12. TerraFrost

Same -_- But i Guess we can Dream
  13. TerraFrost

Welcome to Terraria! The wonderful land of RNG! Want a pretty lil' Slime Staff? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha...
  14. TerraFrost

I'm sorry about your hearing first off, and second I appreciate your words greatly! As far as the Destroyer goes, I would think that the Cursed Ammo is your safest bet (With buffs of course!) but I still have to try out such a battle myself. You could leave a trail of the cursed flames and run...
  15. TerraFrost

Video Terraria General Guide: Creating Artificial Biomes

Sounds Like an awesome idea for some video(s)! Thank you, and sorry about earlier :P I was actually just recently looking at that thread and thought it was pretty cool so this should be fun :P
Back
Top Bottom