Recent content by TerraPlumbis

1. T

Other Option to make undershirt color the same as shirt

I always make my undershirt the same color as my shirt, it would be nice to have an option to automatically make the undershirt the same color as the shirt so you don’t have to mess with the sliders trying to get it just right.
  2. T

Official Terraria Wiki - Feedback Thread

I would like to see an option to change the color scheme to a plain white background with black text scheme like the fandom wiki. I personally find dark backgrounds and such harder to look at and more straining on the eyes. I would love to see an option to just make it white background like...
  3. T

Xbox One Inventory optimizations needed! Less efficient now

Yes both are very important to me also quick trash, these are needed features like without it inventory management and crafting is infuriating bruh.
  4. T

Xbox One Inventory optimizations needed! Less efficient now

So there are a few things wrong with the inventory. 1. When you have an item in your hand (click it, it’s held until you place it in another slot) and try to swap it for another item it sends the item in the slot you clicked to where your held item previously was rather than simply swapping...
  5. T

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

Ok so just got on (Xbox), how can I set a multi button ket binding? I see there are some already on there but my controls from b4 are all the same besides some new ones like that. I unbound navigate hotbar bc it made me slow down when running snd cycling thu my hot bar. I want it to be hold up...
  6. T

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

Any word on when the Xbox sync issue will be fixed? What about all the other bugs and such?
  7. T

Console D-pad hot bar

I agree bro the d pad shortcuts a very important to me for quickly changing between weapons during fights and such without having to scroll through my inventory bar. There should be an option to use the d pad for item binding
Back
Top Bottom