Recent content by Terraria 2

1. T

tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

Wow, worlds load using 64 bit tML! I suppose Its also requirements for EI for several cases. Now I can run MH 4.2.7 and EI 1.4.0.3. I will check stability later, loading a lot of tabs for E.I.. ps Game uses 3-4gb memory.
  2. T

I will try both. I thought the game out of memory due 32bit version tML, I did not know about existence of 64 bit version. Same problem has The Elder Scrolls Skyrim using a lot of mods. Also I will try run english localization. I had (other players too) 1 year ago the problem in Path of Exile...
  3. T

VeinMiner: Couldn't access online ore list, reading from file. в System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request) в System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address) в System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(String address) в VeinMiner.ModOres.DownloadOreList()...
  4. T

Tried run MH 4.2.7 + EI 1.4.0.3 instead of MH 4.2.6.1 and EI 1.4.0 = Crash during reset game objects 30-100%~ randomly with no errors or with :
  5. T

Absolutely nonsense. Last stable for my main World MH 4.2.6.1 and EI 1.4.0. I have 1 TAB Inventory now, but I couldnt load the world for an hour using last updates. Last update randomly loads (could be crash)any world INSTEAD of main big world - game crashes during "reset game objects". I...
  6. T

tModLoader Mod Helpers

I am so scared when update MH and EI, almost always my main world (big world)crashes (Its too strange, small worlds load anyway)or game crashes with differents errors/while reset game objects/ no errors(game just closes ). Up to an hour I try find conflict mod cause I have a lot of mods. Usually...
  7. T

tModLoader Various Weathers

yes, it helped. Changed option to "convert if necessary"
  8. T

Dude, you definitely should to optimize the mod. I tried 3 days ago to play Terraria, updated mods, uncluding EI and MH. Loaded the world and... ( I use Max Stack + too), I had 6 full tabs, and WTF... freezes! I couldnt do something, ctrl+alt+del - 1st of 8 core is overload. For several minutes...
  9. T

PC Multithreading

Thoughts...2019... Will Terarria support multithreading for CPU? Terraria always improves, especially by modders. And, using a lot of mods with 1-2+gb cache or Terraria Overhaul or something global there is a HUGE problem - bottleneck, cause 1 core of 4-8-16 is overload. Did Developers talk...
  10. T

tModLoader Various Weathers

Tried use mod again. 1.0.0.6. Tmodloader cant load the mod, disable it (log): The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/AcidRain failed to load в Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadMP3(String path, Byte[] bytes) в Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadResourceFromStream(String path, Int32 len, BinaryReader reader)...
  11. T

Item share - 12/10. We love you. Lot of mods = lot of different loot. Item share = clear inventory!
  12. T

tModLoader Mod Helpers

What a new update? What an annoying white "UP" near the cursor? How to configure it? And why does game crash? No errors. Client closes. Yestarday I updated 5 mods: Mod Helpers, Calamity, Qwerty items and bosses, ElementsAwoken, and Extensible Inventory. Game crashes after 20-30 min playing in...
  13. T

tModLoader Experience and Classes

No changes for 2 month and 1 week. So sad.
Back
Top Bottom