• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Terraria Freak

1. Terraria Freak

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

Can't control the hype for 1.3.1! Hope it comes out soon.
  2. Terraria Freak

Achievement complete! Champion of Terraria . . . Moon Lord has been defeated!

Achievement complete! Champion of Terraria . . . Moon Lord has been defeated!
  3. Terraria Freak

Achievement complete! Champion of Terraria.

Achievement complete! Champion of Terraria.
  4. Terraria Freak

ACHIEVEMENT COMPLETE! Champion of Terraria.

ACHIEVEMENT COMPLETE! Champion of Terraria.
  5. Terraria Freak

Official The Oasis!

Looks beautiful.
  6. Terraria Freak

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Also, the doors open in a wierd fashion. Standing next to them opens the door with a delay. The same applies for manual opening. Additionally, you can't open them manually at close-range.
  7. Terraria Freak

Can I adjust the UI to fit on my TV? I play on a plasma TV, and they usually bring things off screen (like your 1st slot in the inventory). Thanks.
  8. Terraria Freak

Do dyes always glitch the game, though? 15 HOURS 30 MINUTES. START BOARDING THE HYPE TRAIN NOW! LAST CHANCE IN FIVE HOURS 30 MINUTES!
  9. Terraria Freak

I like to impersonate developers, too! Loki must feel good.
Top Bottom