Recent content by Terraria_Pro

1. Terraria_Pro

Lol the Savage Psycho Knife does 318 damage

Lol the Savage Psycho Knife does 318 damage
  2. Terraria_Pro

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Ahh thanks! I shall try that. And no to your most recent. I have been
  3. Terraria_Pro

And I take everything to the sharp end of my Terra Blade or the Influx Waver.

And I take everything to the sharp end of my Terra Blade or the Influx Waver.
  4. Terraria_Pro

I kinda think there dull, but still it’s kinda cool the new layout for the inventory. You can...

I kinda think there dull, but still it’s kinda cool the new layout for the inventory. You can actually SEE everything around you, and you don’t loose 166 PLATINUM WHILE TAKING OUT YOUR MEGASHARK AND HEALING FIGHTING THE GOLEM!
  5. Terraria_Pro

I’m waiting for the stupid Cultist to arrive so I can DO THE EVENT AND KILL THE BIG GUY LIKE...

I’m waiting for the stupid Cultist to arrive so I can DO THE EVENT AND KILL THE BIG GUY LIKE I’ve wanted to do for 2 YEARS!
  6. Terraria_Pro

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

I’m sitting here for 2 YEARS and now it’s out... BUT I DEFEATED GOLEM BEFORE THE UPDATE, AND NOW THE LUNATIC CULTIST WILL NOT SPAWN! I MEAN, I HAVE ALL THE MARTIAN MADNESS WEAPONS AMD SOLAR ECLIPSE,(SORRYY FOR CAPS IT GOT STUCK) AND I FLEW IN MY UFO TO THE DUNGEON AND BOOM! NO CULTIST I TRY TO...
Back
Top Bottom