• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terrarian Gamer Θ

Hello, welcome to my profile!!

Here is some updated information about me:

• My real name is Joan, although this name is female in English, I am male.
  • I have an account in the Pedguin's Minigame Server called -Terrarian-.
  • I'm not very good at boss fights or invasions of any kind, or at events.
  • I love making buildings of all kinds in Terraria, including those that give an idea of nature.
  • I'm a big fan of Doctor Who (you can ask me anything you want about the series).
My story with Terraria begins like this:
In 2013 when I was 10 I was looking for games on my tablet in Playstore and then among all that bunch of boring and silly games I found Terraria.
But that Terraria was the demo one and every time I played and finished playing, the game didn't save progress which was obvious because the game was demo, so after a few months in July (my birthday) I asked my father to buy me that amazing game.
After the purchase of the game I was very happy and couldn't wait to start playing.

I played Terraria mobile for several years until one day, in the 1.3 update of Terraria PC I was crazy to play on a computer, but I still didn't have one.
A while later I bought a notebook and installed the game through Steam and stayed up to this day playing Terraria.
I am a member of the forums since october 2017 and I have 7 years of experience in the game (which is the one I like the most).

And you? Tell me your story! Be my friend! And thanks for reading.
Birthday
Jul 28, 2002 (Age: 18)
Re-Logic Games Owned
Terraria: PC, Terraria: Mobile
Occupation
College student.

Contact

Email Address
[email protected]
Steam
Terrarian_top

Signature

(If TikTok was destroyed, 99.9% of teens will go completely insane If you're with me, the 0.1%, copy this into your signature and hope it happens)
(If Fortnite was destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're with me in the 10% who would be jumping for joy, copy this into your signature and hope it happens.)

Trophies

1. 0

This is....Terraria!

500 posts, huh? Your fingers must be pretty tired by now....
  2. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  3. 0

Like a sauna in here....

Link your Steam account to your forum account.
  4. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  5. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  6. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  7. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  8. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  9. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  10. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  11. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Top Bottom