• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by >>Terrarian<<

1. >>Terrarian<<

Hm, ok, thank you for your answer.

Hm, ok, thank you for your answer.
  2. >>Terrarian<<

Hi people, I'm here to say that I decided to change my name again, and now I'm not anymore from...

Hi people, I'm here to say that I decided to change my name again, and now I'm not anymore from the now extinct greek letter "thita". I'm now just the Terrarian with style. I hope you all get used to my new name that will be ">>Terrarian<<". That's it. See ya.
  3. >>Terrarian<<

How many omegas are there still?

How many omegas are there still?
  4. >>Terrarian<<

The ability to bind the dash shield of cthulhu / Solar Flare armor to other keys.

Yes, for me, as a builder, it is a great problem because if I'm building something that needs to be like a straight line or something that requires smoothness and a lot of self-control it ruins it all. And I end up needing to take out one of the armor pieces or using a completely different armor...
  5. >>Terrarian<<

10th Anniversary Terraria is Turning 10 Years Old - Celebrate with Us!

Ah yes, Terraria, this beautiful game I found when I was just 11 years old. Actually, it's an amazing game, and I have much, but so much to thank you all developers, and mainly Redigit for his incredible creativity on creating this game. As I said in my profile, I found Terraria back in 2013...
  6. >>Terrarian<<

10th Anniversary To Terraria with Love Contest Entry Thread

No? Really? Because I will write something really good.
  7. >>Terrarian<<

10th Anniversary Terraria is Turning 10 Years Old - Celebrate with Us!

Happy Birthday Terraria!! I will love to participate from all of those, and obviously, I want those pins!! I have lots of things to do! :D
  8. >>Terrarian<<

10th Anniversary To Terraria with Love Contest Entry Thread

I want to participate here too! Submit me! :D I just would like to know in wich form you would like me to send it.. If a picture showing a card hand-made or an archive writen in Microsoft Word or Libre Office.
  9. >>Terrarian<<

10th Anniversary Very Terrarian Birthday Contest Entry Thread

Then I'm doing it right now! I will participate of every contest in this forums and the AMA too! Let's go Terraria!! :D
  10. >>Terrarian<<

10th Anniversary Very Terrarian Birthday Contest Entry Thread

So here's the place where I submit my entry?
  11. >>Terrarian<<

You are welcome!

You are welcome!
  12. >>Terrarian<<

That's why I have shown you the link to the official wiki

That's why I have shown you the link to the official wiki
  13. >>Terrarian<<

Ok, if you say...

Ok, if you say...
  14. >>Terrarian<<

Uh, I still don't exactly understand you. Let me say it: you are saying that you are searching...

Uh, I still don't exactly understand you. Let me say it: you are saying that you are searching for the Golden Delight item? You wanted to know how to craft it?
Top Bottom