|.Terrarian.|'s Recent Activity

1. |.Terrarian.| replied to the thread Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag.

Now we can see that spider armor dood is running using those new sand-themed hermes boots :D

Jun 13, 2019 at 5:50 PM
  2. |.Terrarian.| liked Bubby Aurora's post in the thread a kind of chest mover ( if you don't know, you cannot break or move chest with itens inside of it).

It would be kind of attached to your player I guess. And you would use the chest mover again to put it down.

Jun 13, 2019 at 5:44 PM
  3. |.Terrarian.| liked TheWorfer27's post in the thread Sprites The Archaeologist/Bestiary.

Check out the filters for the bestiary. There's an icon that's clearly the party event. Does this mean the party has mobs now?

Jun 11, 2019 at 12:01 AM
  4. |.Terrarian.| replied to the thread Sprites The Archaeologist/Bestiary.

Yee I saw it During parties don't slimes get bows and bunnies get party hats? It would make sense the bestiary would include those...

Jun 10, 2019 at 10:04 PM
  5. |.Terrarian.| replied to the thread Sprites The Archaeologist/Bestiary.

Oh snap you're right! Though that might just be the alternative versions of slimes/bunnies that spawn. Either way so hyped for 100% of...

Jun 10, 2019 at 9:32 PM
  6. |.Terrarian.| attached a file to the thread Sprites The Archaeologist/Bestiary.

Ok well scrap this idea, looks like they are putting it in whether I had anything to do with it or not! :redspin::redmunch:HYPE HYPE...

upload_2019-6-10_16-25-11.png Jun 10, 2019 at 9:25 PM