• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by |.Terrarian.|

1. |.Terrarian.|

more accessory slots

-6 year old thread wakes up from the dead- :zombie:
  2. |.Terrarian.|

Sprites Goblin Army Mob Rework!

Well the actual sprites for it aren't actually made yet (like I stated in my post that's what the Marble block filler was for), I know this post is rather dated but I am still planning on making sprites for this.
  3. |.Terrarian.|

Packaging cosmetics

Maybe the Dresser could be remade to be an infinite chest for Vanity Items, you can hit left and right arrows to change your "wardrobe"
  4. |.Terrarian.|

New accessory idea: Frostspark Boots and Lava Waders combo

Oh Lord another one, every month there's at least one :sigh:
  5. |.Terrarian.|

The big problems with the Martian Madness, and a possible solution.

-Deathray able to go through blocks- -every NPC- :eek: :dryadeek::merchanteek::nurseeek:~:eek:':eek: -is about to die instantly- Also I personally think the UFO fight is hard as hell in Expert mode, like you said there is no room for error once the Deathrays come out.
  6. |.Terrarian.|

Way to Nerf Ranger Class

I think I have a solution for that too :pinky:
  7. |.Terrarian.|

Way to Nerf Ranger Class

Hm maybe if ammo clips were added, a little pixel clip would show how many shots you have left, obvious slow guns would have a small clip and fast guns would have a relatively large clip, the reload time should be like one second for fast shooter, enough to somewhat effect dps, and the rocket...
  8. |.Terrarian.|

Sprites Fixing pre WoF ranger armor progression

The only reason I'd ever use meteor shot is if the enemy is on my horizontal axis and I know the shots will bounce back along that line.
  9. |.Terrarian.|

:o If it wasn't officially the best gun in Pre-Hardmode, it is now!
  10. |.Terrarian.|

Will Terraria Player Suggestions Die After 1.4?

As the title says, I pose a series of questions for you all... Do you think the Player Suggestions section of the forum will die out once 1.4 releases? Will people's content be forced to change into much less fantastical ideas? What is the point of suggesting further? Surely a single...
  11. |.Terrarian.|

Quest Fish and Angler Rework

hehehe already got the Supreme Fishing achievement :cool:<- no lifer I do love this idea though, maybe it'll make me not hate fishing!!
  12. |.Terrarian.|

Going back to the original post, I do like the idea of having another Pre-Hardmode set of armor for ranged. But I also think what Omega said was true in that the throwing class is going to become ranged again making Ninja and Fossil part of the set. (Unless Fossil becomes Melee for some reason)
  13. |.Terrarian.|

Idk about you guys, but Necro Armor + Phoenix Blaster is a legendary combo Pre-Hardmode... even if I get carpal tunnel afterwards from all the clicking.
  14. |.Terrarian.|

WIP Master Mode Suggestions

What you mean? :o If you're saying they aren't helpful then I beg to differ :P
Top Bottom