• Switch 1.4: New patch released Jan 18, details are here. Read the full release details here. Report bugs here.
>>Terrarian<<
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey people!! I'm at home again! Today I returned from my travel to Uruguai! I'm really tired...:sigh:
    But, anything that comes from now on until the next end of the year will be noticed by me!! I'm active again and have some little plans for the year. Let's hope I can find time to do them. Bye!!
    What the hell happened to the state of the game of december??? We are now in January 2022 and we still don't have it!! There must be some good reason for that. And some good news that we are waiting to come for more than one month.-_-
    Hey people, I'm here one time more to say that I'm going to travel with my family this year to visit my aunts and grandparents in Uruguay. So I won't be online for almost an entire month since tomorrow. I just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Thank you for all your memories and experiences and see y'all next year!! Goodbye!!:D<3🎄
    Hey people, did you see that in the last update they made a "trade" or switch of bosses between the two games, right? But we still just know ONE of them. What I know is: Don't starve got The Eye of Cthulhu, The Twins and Plantera, and we got Deerclops and other two bosses we don't know yet.
    (See the continuation below: )
    >>Terrarian<<
    >>Terrarian<<
    So these are my guesses: We are going to have the Queen Spider for the Spider nest biome and the Antlion King for the Desert biome.
    Here are the two bosses in DST, respectively:
    ElmStreetSlasher1984
    ElmStreetSlasher1984
    well what an overhyped update as we all know this crossover is one big jump the shark moment it sucks just asking its a lame crossover nobody asked
    ElmStreetSlasher1984
    ElmStreetSlasher1984
    and if we get a update that removes the don't starve crossover if its limited time only or not
    I'm somewhat hyped for the dst crossover update. I really want to know what is it.
    >>Terrarian<<
    >>Terrarian<<
    I will tell you what I think: it's an event like the Old one's army, but more like in the whole world, and will look like any 'moon event', except, that each monster or boss/miniboss will appear in a specific biome. That's it.
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    OoO what I’m interesting way to think of what it might be all I thought was new stuff yay
    I guess I'm becoming more and more popular each day and week and month that passes. Every time I say something I see that my notifications bell says someone is now following me. That feels good. And I didn't search for fame or something like that, but being well known in the forums of my favorite game is a prestige. Thank you people!
    >>Terrarian<<
    >>Terrarian<<
    I wouldn't like to mention names here, because *cough cough* it's out of the laws of the forums saying that someone is something and bla bla bla. But there are some people that I really unlike and prefer not needing to talk with again.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I am thankful more members come forward acknowledging oft-refused potential from their colleagues. `:)
    >>Terrarian<<
    >>Terrarian<<
    Oh, yes.
    I'm prepared for this halloween, and for the next SotG, and you?:hoppinjack::zombie::pumpking:🎃👻💀🤡🧛‍♂️🧟‍♂️
    Reactions: Greybrynn
    Doodles
    Doodles
    Yeah, they'll probably be talking about the Dont Starve crossover more, and even though I've never played that game that's gonna be super cool to see.
    >>Terrarian<<
    >>Terrarian<<
    Yeah, I didn't play that game also. But it is going to be cool, I think.
    Hey, I know that this is not a dating site, but I feel really lonely.. Is there any girl that would like to date with me?❤️
    Doodles
    Doodles
    I get trying to find someone, but here??
    >>Terrarian<<
    >>Terrarian<<
    Sorry people. I'm just needing company, and it is being very hard to find someone. I tried lots of sites for months and still got nothing. I don't want to bother you.
    MagicasquirrelTMT
    MagicasquirrelTMT
    Even so, trying to straight-up find a date like that will not work, and even if it does it is unlikely to last. Strike up a friendship first, get to know the person and let them know you, and if things work out, then you can start to date. There is nothing to lose this way, worst case scenario - you will have a new friend, and that's definitely not bad ~:)
    Hey people, if you like lego and you like terraria, please consider making an account in Lego Ideas and give support to this guy! His ideas are amazing! But he only has 91 days left to reach the next milestone of 5000 supporters.:(
    Here's the link in case you want to support him. Thanks for everyone for reading.
    Nice new PfP!
    >>Terrarian<<
    >>Terrarian<<
    Thank you! And thanks for following! :D
    HangeOS
    HangeOS
    Np! So are you gonna periodically change your PfP between the pillars?
    >>Terrarian<<
    >>Terrarian<<
    Yes, actually, I already did starting with solar, then vortex, and now I'm in nebula. The next will be stardust, and some day I will return to use the solar pillar for a long time again. Then I don't know what to do. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom