>>Terrarian<<
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey people, I'm making a new youtube channel about Terraria and I want a new nickname for me, furthermore, I will probably also change my name here in the community so, with the objective of making people of the forums know that I have a YT channel and that I'm the same person in another platform (social media). Does anyone got any idea? If yes please post it!
    Hey people, I was thinking about the Thorium mod's trasformation items. They are so cool. But sadly this is the only mod I know that does this. And I got inspired with it and thought: why not make a mod about Ben 10?? It would be amazing becoming Ben 10's aliens in terraria! Sadly, no one made any mod about this, neither talked about making one, and also no one even suggested this. How sad.:(:sigh:
    It's finally out! But for me the only interesting things are that tModLoader beta is coming and that we are getting closer to the Crossplay update as the other platforms get updates. Well, not that bad, but when I see that even fans can do better things than the developers I lose hope in the Devs. There were really good things in the Steam Workshop! Why didn't the Devs put it in the game before??
    Hey people!! I'm at home again! Today I returned from my travel to Uruguai! I'm really tired...:sigh:
    But, anything that comes from now on until the next end of the year will be noticed by me!! I'm active again and have some little plans for the year. Let's hope I can find time to do them. Bye!!
    What the hell happened to the state of the game of december??? We are now in January 2022 and we still don't have it!! There must be some good reason for that. And some good news that we are waiting to come for more than one month.-_-
    >>Terrarian<<
    >>Terrarian<<
    So, half of the month is gone and yet we did get nothing. This is getting stranger each day that passes and I want to know what's going on. Does somebody know what happened?
    >>Terrarian<<
    >>Terrarian<<
    So now there's one week left for this month's SoTG to be released and we STILL don't have the last month's one. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED. Can someone explain please??
    >>Terrarian<<
    >>Terrarian<<
    It's finally out! But for me the only interesting things are that tModLoader beta is coming and that we are getting closer to the Crossplay update as the other platforms get updates. Well, not that bad, but when I see that even fans can do better things than the developers I lose hope in the Devs. There were really good things in the Steam Workshop! Why didn't the Devs put it in the game before??
    Hey people, I'm here one time more to say that I'm going to travel with my family this year to visit my aunts and grandparents in Uruguay. So I won't be online for almost an entire month since tomorrow. I just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Thank you for all your memories and experiences and see y'all next year!! Goodbye!!:D<3🎄
    Hey people, did you see that in the last update they made a "trade" or switch of bosses between the two games, right? But we still just know ONE of them. What I know is: Don't starve got The Eye of Cthulhu, The Twins and Plantera, and we got Deerclops and other two bosses we don't know yet.
    (See the continuation below: )
    DeathWolf1982
    DeathWolf1982
    and if we get a update that removes the don't starve crossover if its limited time only or not
    DeathWolf1982
    DeathWolf1982
    (UPDATE) I like the crossover now....
    >>Terrarian<<
    >>Terrarian<<
    I am a little dissapointed. Now I know that they aren't going to put any other boss from DST and I'm sad for that. Let's hope that we get a new good update soon, and that we get the State of the game of December as well!! There must be something going on.
    I'm somewhat hyped for the dst crossover update. I really want to know what is it.
    >>Terrarian<<
    >>Terrarian<<
    I will tell you what I think: it's an event like the Old one's army, but more like in the whole world, and will look like any 'moon event', except, that each monster or boss/miniboss will appear in a specific biome. That's it.
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    OoO what I’m interesting way to think of what it might be all I thought was new stuff yay
    I guess I'm becoming more and more popular each day and week and month that passes. Every time I say something I see that my notifications bell says someone is now following me. That feels good. And I didn't search for fame or something like that, but being well known in the forums of my favorite game is a prestige. Thank you people!
    >>Terrarian<<
    >>Terrarian<<
    I wouldn't like to mention names here, because *cough cough* it's out of the laws of the forums saying that someone is something and bla bla bla. But there are some people that I really unlike and prefer not needing to talk with again.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I am thankful more members come forward acknowledging oft-refused potential from their colleagues. `:)
    >>Terrarian<<
    >>Terrarian<<
    Oh, yes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom