Recent content by terrarian77

1. T

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

Well, when devs give us crap, we get blogging and a wiki''n. May this chapter in terraria be permanently cemented on its wikipedia page forever.
  2. T

I spoke to CodeGlue on their discord yesterday. They said: "Unfortunately we don't work on it anymore :( So we don't have any knowledge about new patches or anything Sorry!" From this information, a number of conclusions can be reached. 1) The 3DS development ended when codeglue lost their...
  3. T

With the announcement that the 3DS will be supported beyond 2018, and with 65 million 3ds console sales thusfar, I ask the makers of terraria to reconsider how this forum and the 3ds development is being supported. The game is very playable, and as we can see from the 37 page long bugs thread it...
  4. T

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Hey everyone, I'm new to this game, I had never played it before getting it on my 3DS XL in the last two weeks, and wooow, I've been having a lot of fun with this one. Before 1.0.4 I was having a lot of crashes. I noticed these would mostly happen if I kept my 3ds on, running different games and...
Back
Top Bottom