Recent content by TerrarianCrab

1. TerrarianCrab

Crab texture pack

My Hero
  2. TerrarianCrab

Items You should be able to craft post MoonLord items.

Yeah, the reason i put in luminite is that you can't craft it pre moonlord.
  3. TerrarianCrab

Items You should be able to craft post MoonLord items.

I think this would be a great idea since i don't want to kill the moonlord 50 times just to get a meowmere, crafting recipes are below. Meowmere : Enchanted Sword + 10 luminite bars + 15 souls of light. (enchanted sword recipe just to save time is : Frostbrand + 15 souls of light + 15 souls of...
  4. TerrarianCrab

Best calamity mod summoner weapon.

Hello, I am starting a calamity playthrough with my lads and we picked classes, I picked summoner as it is a really fun class. and I just want to know, what is the best summoner weapon in the game ?
  5. TerrarianCrab

????

????
  6. TerrarianCrab

Resolved Help, torches are dissaprearing!!

Thanks man. i noticed that it was the nomoregraves mod. problem fixed.
  7. TerrarianCrab

Resolved Help, torches are dissaprearing!!

Every time i log off my world, all of the already existing torches (that i placed) disappear. Mods : "BetterToilets", "BlockSwap", "BossChecklist", "CalamityEnglish", "CalamityMod", "CalamityModMusic", "CalValEX", "ClamExtraMusic", "ControlTrash", "FKBossHealthBar", "LowHealthBeep"...
  8. TerrarianCrab

Ask a crab anything

Reject humanity, return to crab. They are fakes. they are not crabs, but robotic crabs produced by statues.
  9. TerrarianCrab

Ask a crab anything

Want DPS meter? Want pulse bow? here, have some ultrabright torches.
  10. TerrarianCrab

Resolved Master mode summoner day-time empress. HELP!

ANNOUNCEMENT! thank you for all the help everyone! I have gotten the xeno staff and successfully (after 40 tries) beaten the empress during the day! I have gotten the Terraprisma so thank you everyone!
  11. TerrarianCrab

actually i have noticed that, so my new strategy will be doing it on single player while live streaming and my friends watching. thank you for this and we'll see how it goes.
  12. TerrarianCrab

So I am doing a master mode summoner playthrough with my buddies and we are pre moon lord. ranger has chain gun, mage has razorblade typhoon, I have deadly sphere staff. we can not do the slightest of damage without dying (nighttime) during the day hell breaks and we can't get past the first few...
  13. TerrarianCrab

Texture Pack Realistic Weapons and Tools

i adore the minishark and the megashark
  14. TerrarianCrab

Solar Cultists are back!

Make the moonlord into the sun lord pls
Back
Top Bottom