Recent content by TerrarianExplorer

1. TerrarianExplorer

PC Can I Get the Code 1 in Hardmode?

Hey, i'm doing this yoyo playthrough and I got everything I need to be ready for hardmode, except the Code 1, which is a yoyo that is sold by the traveling merchant. The wiki doesn't specify if it is only sold during pre-hardmode. I do not have the endurance to wait for this yoyo to appear...
  2. TerrarianExplorer

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

Really good map, except the boss fight glitched and it didn't spawn. I was very upset
  3. TerrarianExplorer

PC Stuck on "Found Server" when joining a server

It was working yesterday, but I got off due to my computer overheating and lag. Today I tried again and when I click on the server it loads, then gets stuck at "Found Server". My internet is working properly and I am puzzled. Any help please? P.S. I am trying to join <server name redacted by staff>
  4. TerrarianExplorer

Items Clentaminator upgrade (Clunartaminator?) (With Sprites)

Support, my normal one always ends up missing a few blocks and it just spreads back again
  5. TerrarianExplorer

Suggestions to Improve my Pumpkin Moon/Frost Moon Trap

@above, the center is only for the first few waves. I use the solar eruption and I am in normal mode. I actually did beat the pumpkin moon(wave 15) after I made some changes so it works pretty well
  6. TerrarianExplorer

What is the best accsesouries in terraria?

The frostspark boots are great. They require a lot of tinkering and finding the materials but they are essential for mobility, especially during tough boss fights including, but not limited to, the Wall of Flesh, the Mech bosses, Duke Fishron, and even the moon lord. A great accessory that I...
  7. TerrarianExplorer

NPCs & Enemies Currency Converter NPC

Because my house is made for 20 NPCS only
  8. TerrarianExplorer

Thanks for the advice! I'll make some changes
  9. TerrarianExplorer

Hey guys. I just built a mob trap to help me with the pumpkin moon and possibility the Frost Moon as well. Attached below is a picture of it. Before I use my pumpkin medallion, can you guys give me your opinion on how it will work. The lever in the middle activates the spears and the heart...
  10. TerrarianExplorer

NPCs & Enemies Currency Converter NPC

How about you can just do this with the traveling merchant instead of a new NPC?
  11. TerrarianExplorer

Sprites BIGFOOT!

Interesting idea but I would probably have a heart attack if I saw that Sprite in game
  12. TerrarianExplorer

Other New Prototype Boss

Why didn't you put this in the enemies and bosses section?
  13. TerrarianExplorer

Items Nerf Reaver Shark

No offense but who cares? I believe that if people buy the game they can do what they choose. Somebody getting the nerf reaver very early on wont affect you, so why do you care?
  14. TerrarianExplorer

Items Online Shopping!

The delivery process should just be a package attached to a parachute that falls from the sky, and when you right click it, you get the item you bought, and possibly even coupons for other items and packing peanuts :P
  15. TerrarianExplorer

Items Voodoo Dolls of Your Steam Community Friends!

Minh, I considered this before posting the idea, so maybe the icon can be something else. And Darth, I believe this is something the devs can change if it gets added
Back
Top Bottom