TerrarianGamer0527
Last Activity:
Dec 15, 2018 at 6:28 PM
Birthday:
Jul 28, 2002
high school student.

Share This Page

TerrarianGamer0527

Skeletron Prime, Male, 16, from Florianópolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil.

Merry Christmas for everyone!! Dec 4, 2018

TerrarianGamer0527 was last seen:
Dec 15, 2018 at 6:28 PM
    1. TerrarianGamer0527
      TerrarianGamer0527
      Merry Christmas for everyone!!
      1. Huzbubber Tim
        Huzbubber Tim
        To you too!
        Dec 5, 2018
        TerrarianGamer0527 likes this.
    2. Lihz4hrd
      Lihz4hrd
      Thanks by the follow!
    3. Huzbubber Tim
      Huzbubber Tim
      Thanks for the follow!
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 28, 2002 (Age: 16)
    high school student.
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    Hello, my real name (the non-nickname) is Joan, although in English this name is female, I am male. my story with Terraria begins like this:
    In 2013 when I was 10 I was looking for games on my tablet in Playstore and then among all the boring and boring games I found Terraria.
    But that terraria was the demo and every time I played and finished playing the game did not save advance, which was obvious because the game was demo, so after a few months in July (my birthday) I asked my father to pay me for that wonderful game (I was delighted with the game). after the purchase of the game I made the party and could not wait to start playing.

I played Terraria mobile for several years until one day, in the 1.3 update of Terraria PC I was crazy to play on a computer, but I still did not have one. soon after I bought a notebook and installed the game through Steam and stayed up to this day playing Terraria. I am now a member of the forums and I have 5 years of experience in the game (which is the only one I installed).

is that you? tell me your story! be my friend! and thanks for reading.

Signature

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

If Facebook,Instagram and Twitter were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If your one of the 10% that would be laughing at them copy this into your signature and hope it happens.
    If a cop says "Papers", say "Scissors! I win!" and run off!
    GENERATION 25: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
    99% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber on a building about to jump. If you're part of the one percent with 3D glasses and box of popcorn and a soda yelling "DO A BACK FLIP!", copy this into your signature and hope that it happens![​IMG]