Recent content by TerrarianJake🌳

1. TerrarianJake🌳

Terraria State of the Game - November 2023

betsy master mode pet
  2. TerrarianJake🌳

Terraria State of the Game - November 2023

I've gotta ask; do the fish accurately display what you may catch based on fishing power, weather, etc. or is it simply based on the biome? (will i see crates??) EDIT: also, it loooooks as though its more than just cosmetic and that when a fish gets to your bobber thats when it will start...
  3. TerrarianJake🌳

Were the bombfish inspired by TLOZ twilight princess?

Were the bombfish inspired by TLOZ twilight princess?
  4. TerrarianJake🌳

have a nice week !

have a nice week !
  5. TerrarianJake🌳

Game Mechanics Buff other classes.(specifically mage)I know it sounds stupid, but hear me out...

mage is like, literally the best class in the game lmao???
  6. TerrarianJake🌳

Aha, I've cracked the code on this secret tease! See, 145 actually reveals the update number...

Aha, I've cracked the code on this secret tease! See, 145 actually reveals the update number! its 1.4.5! ...does 5 more boulders make it 1.5? :P
  7. TerrarianJake🌳

Items Block sloping wand

What mod?
  8. TerrarianJake🌳

Game Mechanics NO MORE CHEST ROOMS: I want better item storage solutions!

I just don't want to trivialize or have an objectively better way to store items than we can right now tbh
  9. TerrarianJake🌳

Game Mechanics Guide to environmental preservation saving Cobwebs

Considering the fact that the guide to environmental preservation even prevents you from destroying *pots* i find it quite shocking that cobwebs are not spared from this. Also, the fact that in 1.4.4 we can toggle it on/off, I find it pretty reasonable to have it effect cobwebs. if you want to...
  10. TerrarianJake🌳

Game Mechanics NO MORE CHEST ROOMS: I want better item storage solutions!

disagree, i genuinely find it very relaxing and meditative to set up my chests in the perfect organizing way that i absolutely love, its very satisfying having my own way of organizing things that just. fits perfectly! and with quick stack to nearby chests having been buffed, + void vault quick...
  11. TerrarianJake🌳

Game Mechanics Suggestion to Smooth Progression Between Plantera and Moon Lord

lorewise, i think itd make sense if you needed to defeat at least one of the frost/pumpkin moons
  12. TerrarianJake🌳

Items Block sloping wand

I think a "grand design but" for paint would be really cool, on a related note. might be too big for 1.4.5, the "final(?)" update...
  13. TerrarianJake🌳

Blocks & Decoration Hanging braziers / Flowers shouldn't be gated to lava fishing

I think wet bombs being semi-gated to lava fishing makes sense, as they're very useful - its balanced! I think the lava themed furniture (mini volcanoes, potted lava tendrils) makes... some sense to be gated, even if its just furniture... (its still frustrating to need to fish up lava crates if...
  14. TerrarianJake🌳

Game Mechanics Bestiary show drops from treasure bags

Another... very simple suggestion. I'd like to be able to click on treasure bags in the bestiary to see some sort of dropdown, instead of having to go to the wiki Currently, if you're playing in classic, you DO get to see the droprates and amounts that a boss drops, but... in expert+ you can't...
Back
Top Bottom