Recent content by Terrariansrule

1. Terrariansrule

Video Game Confessional

Well in Pokemon black which my brother had he didn't know what the master ball did when he got and he used it on the big mushroom instead of a legend Pokemon. (I hate pokemon)
  2. Terrariansrule

NPCs & Enemies Moon Lord OP!

The first time my brother tried him he killed it and then after that only 2 times out of 20 but he still did it by himself.
  3. Terrariansrule

Terraria 1.3.0.7 - Mac & Linux Open Beta

I need to know when this will be out for gog because all my favourite servers are on steam with that so i cant use them because it says you arent using the same version of this server so if anyone knows please tell me.
  4. Terrariansrule

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld Development is On Fire!

I hope it comes out at about the same time for mobile because my computer is getting worse but all this looks like a terrarian ruling ruling terraria otherworld and that terrarian is me
  5. Terrariansrule

NPCs & Enemies Moon Lord OP!

And also when you said after you die you cant do the event again. So if you happen to die you can make these things called celestial sigils with all four fragments and instead of doing it all over again you can use those to summon just the moon lord
  6. Terrariansrule

Why can't I get souls of night

The exact thing happened but im not sure if they changed it or not but you have to go really really low and even in hell you can sometimes get souls of light and night there so you can try going deeper in the corruption or going to hell.Hope that helps, i also made a thread about this and theres...
  7. Terrariansrule

Ban the user above you!

BANNED FOR NOW BEING BANNED, SSUUCCKKAA YOU JUST GOT SUCKED, omg its not supposed to sound like that but it does so deal with it it doesnt mean anything bad k people that actually ban people its there because im silly like the guy above me.
  8. Terrariansrule

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

Cenx i would be so happy if you just made the moon lord easier because hes so hard in single player and i mean its good you made it hard but its just 2 hard.
  9. Terrariansrule

Are they nerfing the moon lord because its really hard in single player.
  10. Terrariansrule

Does this mean when you die against the moon lord he wont despawn?
  11. Terrariansrule

Expert Destroyer Nerf

To be completely honest with your kind self its sad for me to see one like you not in a mage class, no jk but i do highly recommend spectre armour to keep your health and do lots of damage with all the right accessories because i did that and i beat him in 30 seconds so if you can never do it...
  12. Terrariansrule

The Last Post Wins!

Its funny how you thought u won but little did u know i strike my mighty chat attackand i win, for now...
  13. Terrariansrule

Forza Motorsport six

IN this thread you can post anything you think is cool about the game and what you want in the game and if you happened to go to e3 you can post your experiences and in the poll you can post if u like the forza, if you don't like forza of if you want forza the racing game series of ever.
  14. Terrariansrule

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

No I'm on corruption
  15. Terrariansrule

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

Does anybody not being able to obtain souls of night but can get souls of light?
Back
Top Bottom