• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by TerrariaOn3DS

1. TerrariaOn3DS

How has Terraria made an impact on you?

I think that it is quite obvious how Terraria impacted me lol
  2. TerrariaOn3DS

I actually know a mother on the forums, Spectre Sam, go like 3-5 prof posts down on her profile...

I actually know a mother on the forums, Spectre Sam, go like 3-5 prof posts down on her profile and you should find proof of this.
  3. TerrariaOn3DS

I hope you thanked them for that awesome art!

I hope you thanked them for that awesome art!
  4. TerrariaOn3DS

you not shooting me

you not shooting me
  5. TerrariaOn3DS

Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures

"Alright"
  6. TerrariaOn3DS

Blight hands his potion back to Mirinae. "Potions have no effect for me unfortunately."
  7. TerrariaOn3DS

Blight makes the face monsters form a crowd around the group "There is our cover, let us hope that it works."
  8. TerrariaOn3DS

O-O

O-O
  9. TerrariaOn3DS

Single Thread RP Crisis Averted: Skyrim RolePlay

"It is quite amazing."
  10. TerrariaOn3DS

I remember you also.

I remember you also.
  11. TerrariaOn3DS

those police officers over there

those police officers over there
  12. TerrariaOn3DS

the guards let Rakeun and Elijah enter, and of course they do "Welcome to Whiterun."
  13. TerrariaOn3DS

Shadowmere walks into an open stable. "Follow me Elijah" she walks towards the front entrance of Whiterun
  14. TerrariaOn3DS

Single Thread RP The Ultimate FNaF Theme Park

G Foxy resumes wandering Akia is in his office doing whatever Carl is by the front entrance as people enter (reminder that it is opening time/morning for people who forgot what time of day it is)
  15. TerrariaOn3DS

(He followed them of course, and also brought the face monsters that are under his control now.)
Top Bottom