Recent content by TerrariaOn3DS

1. TerrariaOn3DS

sounds about right

sounds about right
  2. TerrariaOn3DS

that was the intention

that was the intention
  3. TerrariaOn3DS

ok bet ill send you a private message or something here in a few minutes then

ok bet ill send you a private message or something here in a few minutes then
  4. TerrariaOn3DS

well thats a useful feature i assume i can change it anytime after profile creation?

well thats a useful feature i assume i can change it anytime after profile creation?
  5. TerrariaOn3DS

wait you can have a display name there? when can you change that?

wait you can have a display name there? when can you change that?
  6. TerrariaOn3DS

@Esther whats your playertag on xanje also should i just go with terrariaon3ds for my username...

@Esther whats your playertag on xanje also should i just go with terrariaon3ds for my username or try something new for the hell of it
  7. TerrariaOn3DS

who knows but for now i have a test to do, and things to mull over and people to cast hexes on

who knows but for now i have a test to do, and things to mull over and people to cast hexes on
  8. TerrariaOn3DS

I'll think about it Esther

I'll think about it Esther
  9. TerrariaOn3DS

Official Announcement regarding changes to conversations (private messages)

If convos arent safe, anywhere could be targeted next it would be best to just leave this place i feel as if your vegeta in the rain pfp is very fitting for today, stnh
  10. TerrariaOn3DS

I dunno, ive seen some eyebrow raising ads for it...

I dunno, ive seen some eyebrow raising ads for it...
  11. TerrariaOn3DS

Official Announcement regarding changes to conversations (private messages)

Digging around in convos just to find a few useless posts to delete just to talk a little bit more with someone would be agonising. Don't compromise in this way...
  12. TerrariaOn3DS

Well, Xanje seems a bit...questionable...

Well, Xanje seems a bit...questionable...
  13. TerrariaOn3DS

Send a friend request my way on discord. I look the exact same here as I do there, so it shant...

Send a friend request my way on discord. I look the exact same here as I do there, so it shant be difficult to find me, other than maybe a few capital letters. There we can discuss other means of interaction, since I know that your usage of discord is uncommon at best.
Back
Top Bottom