Recent content by Terrarnoob457

1. Terrarnoob457

Xbox One Instant-on feature

I am posting this thread to make my community aware that the Instant-on feature for Xbox One can be the cause of some crashes. (I believe that a long running script doesn't get interrupted or maybe it doesn't clean the cache, however I am not familiar with how Xbox works so...) Cases: I just...
  2. Terrarnoob457

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Launching Tomorrow

-1 don't applaud them for breaking the glitch. Pumpkin moon is hard to farm w/out vortex beater+last prism. Yes there are other methods, don't care, too lazy. That got too long. You -1 Make a thread sir. Thank you for the info!:) -1
  3. Terrarnoob457

Destroy all of it and please upload a vid. Don’t forget to cry.:naughty: All jokes aside do show us a vid. Sorry if that was mean.
  4. Terrarnoob457

Demon vanity setups

Which combination of gear do you feel looks closest to a demon? Feel free to post. Mine (Xbox1, latest update): Chlorophyte Mask, Solar Flare Breastplate and the Leggings all with red dye. Fishron Wings (red), Master Ninja Gear (no dye), and Shield of Cthulu (black, unnecessary). Pets are Tartar...
  5. Terrarnoob457

Yesh. Some people are haters who don’t stalk the forums.
  6. Terrarnoob457

Xbox One Empty World Crashes When Entering Hard Mode

What was your plan anyway? Lolol
  7. Terrarnoob457

Xbox One Knockback bug

Omae wa...
  8. Terrarnoob457

Xbox One Torches

I successfully crafted and consumed the ingredients in crafting. Lol. Memes so dank.
  9. Terrarnoob457

Xbox One Extractinator bug found.

You Fought moonie before fishron. So you s*** yourself during that fight because you weren’t geared with op fishron items. Facepalm.
  10. Terrarnoob457

Xbox One Goblin and Pirate invasions nonstop

Rng babe(random number generator).
  11. Terrarnoob457

Xbox One Torches

The guide tells me that I can craft 3 torches at a crystal ball from 42 gel and 69 wood. I check it out and it doesn’t seem that they are special. Are they an Easter egg, dev cheat, or an accident/troll? lolol thanks.
Back
Top Bottom