Terrayrian

I like cats, obviously.
Also, I have no idea what I'm saying most of the times. So yeah.
Birthday
Nov 8, 2004 (Age: 19)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Mobile
Occupation
Researcher of memes

Signature

My AMA (Rouge Vortexian)
My battle theme (Henry is love, Henry is life)
A golem I got from @Boop Noodle, probably for knowing A Hat In Time. Thanks! :golem:
Name: Zeyrix

Nickname: Zey

Appearance: Most body covered in black and orange vortex armor, bionic tentacle-y legs instead of legs

Species: Vortexian (double bruh)

Height: around 2m

Weight: ...not your problem

Personality: Usually calm and friendly, but can get angry very easily. Gets very excited when someone involves guns, and can be very annoying that way.

Equipment: Modified Vortex Armor, Magma Beater, a really big variety of stuff in his Void Bag

Abilities: When he gets angry, he switches personalities. Normally he talks like this and he talks like this when angry. Calm abilities: Outright big brain, plot convenience powers (wth xD). Sicko mode abilities: Force fields, creating plasma blasts out of sheer f*cking will.

Backstory: Was a worker in Luminite mines, but somehow got a mind of his own. He went rouge and became a bounty hunter. Had to replace his legs with six bionic tentacle legs after he lost them in a fight against another bounty hunter.

Quirks: High skills with guns, good with tech.

Flaws: Very short-tempered, gets distracted easily, sucks at being stealthy.

Extras/Trivia: His voice changes from a normal one to a robotic-ish one when angry.

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  2. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  3. 0

This is....Terraria!

500 posts, huh? Your fingers must be pretty tired by now....
  4. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  5. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  6. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  7. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  8. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
Back
Top Bottom