Recent content by Terri

1. T

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Whoa, still no 1.4 update? Pardon my surprise but last time I checked was like 5-6 months ago, so I kind of assumed it would be out by now. I know the devs rarely read the forums, but is somebody following the progress on Discord? Is it beginning to approach a stable release, or are we talking...
  2. T

I posted this almost two months ago and still nothing. Now people are speculating about waiting for 1.4.1, which could be delayed for 2021 for all we know. Guys, this is not an unannounced project like Half-Life 3. Everyone knows that you're actively updating functionality for a new game...
  3. T

Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

Great job, love the female sprites. Thank you for working on 1.4.
  4. T

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I don't suppose you'd be interested in making such a plugin? I don't know the engine well enough to do something like that. By the way, I also had a question regarding your Recipe Helper plugin. While it's very useful for adding new stuff already, is there any chance that I can replace (tweak)...
  5. T

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I don't suppose you'd be interested in writing a simple world size only plugin for Terraria Tweaker (see this post) in the meantime? You're the one person who has the skills to do it quickly and it would mean a great deal to some of us to be able to do a tweaked vanilla 1.4 run on an extra large...
  6. T

Guys, I know you're sick and tired of all these "When? When?!!" types of questions, but there's something to be said about not keeping thousands of us totally in the dark. I'm sure a lot of folks are scratching their heads trying to schedule their playthroughs around it. So my question is more...
  7. T

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Thanks for the reply. I changed my post after realizing that Large World Support by itself doesn't change the world's size. I really wanted to do a big-sized vanilla 1.4 run (never done it before but always found large worlds too small) while waiting for tModLoader. Is it possible somehow or do...
  8. T

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Can I adjust the the value of mana (default: 20) that's being encreased by Mana Crystals with this? I couldn't find a way to change that value in the Omnipatcher tweak section. Sorry if it's something obvious. I'm new to this impressive-looking mod and may have missed it. EDIT: Is there...
  9. T

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Can somebody kindly explain how to use tModLoader's decompiler? I was told that it can be used to decompile 1.4.0.5 in this thread, but I can't understand how to work it.
  10. T

PC Source code or updated decompiling guide for 1.4.0.5?

I didn't have much luck decompiling through tModLoader, so if anyone can provide a few more newb-friendly instructions (or a PM), I'd welcome it. As for the "sharing is piracy" comment, I disagree. I own 4 copies of Terraria on Steam and all I want to do is to tweak some of the settings and...
  11. T

Thank you for pointing the way. If you can offer any additional pointers, I'd greatly appreciate it. The only reason I'm asking is because the download version of tModLoader doesn't contain a decompiler executable and googling for "tModLoader decompiler" in quotes doesn't return any results. So...
  12. T

tModLoader Any good mods to do a playthrough of?

I think you can combine some of the major mods to make things more fun. That's what I intend to do when they're updated for 1.4. I asked around a while ago, and some big mods were definitely combinable, especially in singleplayer. Spirit, Thorium and Calamity seem to work fine together. There...
  13. T

Since Re-Logic officially supports this, the question shouldn't be a problem. I'm trying to get a decompiled code for 1.4.0.5, to update my 1.3 mini-mods and do a slightly tweaked vanilla 1.4 playthrough while waiting several months for updated tModloader content. I tried decompiling with...
  14. T

tModLoader Various Weathers

Is this fully compatible with the biggest content mods like Spirit, Calamity, Thorium, Tremor, and so on? Any issues in multiplayer, etc? Also, I see the author switched focus on the original part of the mod (weather) and started adding new items and weapons, which is a sure way to add too much...
  15. T

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Underpowered works just fine for me, thank you. The last thing I want is overpowered "Easy Mode" stuff.
Back
Top Bottom