Recent content by Territe

1. Territe

im just incredibly inactive here

im just incredibly inactive here
  2. Territe

Casual Member YouTube Channels Thread

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkbftnYzGNUKjpVRJHy_b2A yea heres my own channel which for the fact that it has a Terraria avatar on the pfp lacks Terraria content (only 2 out of 42 pieces of content are Terraria) edit: "for the fact that it has a Terraria avatar" yea that didn't age well
  3. Territe

Console Will PS5 get terraria

doubt it for many reasons but the main reason I will say is its because of both of the next gen consoles having backwards compatibility with last gen games
  4. Territe

How can I record videos on my PC?

that i have no idea on but heres my suggestion for editing software use ShotCut its the editing software i use its free and has no watermarks
  5. Territe

Moon Lord is Cthulhu; Change my mind

i'm pretty sure its been said that Moonlord is Cthulhu's cousin
  6. Territe

Favorite PC FPS games

i barely play actual fps games the only one i can think of that i played atleast once is diabotical if you dont count full on games my favorite well go on minecraft go onto the hypixel server then get on cops and crims and there you go my favorite fps game
  7. Territe

What is your favorite game?

same
  8. Territe

What was your most satisfying achievement in gaming?

Minecraft achievement: I Am A Marine Biologist it's satisfying to catch a fish in a bucket to me for some reason
  9. Territe

Custom Terraria Switch Joycons from Elite Gaming Gear: Preorders Open Now!

If I had a switch I would possibly buy these
  10. Territe

Terraria rip-offs?

theres one that i have played called dinora (its a xbox 360 indie game)
  11. Territe

Mobile I need some help

battle potion + water candle is a good combo for truffle worms
  12. Territe

Mobile I need some help

Daedalus stormbow and holy arrow combo might work for duke fishron then farm him for the tsunami and use that against golem and cultist then go to daedalus stormbow to fight the vortex pillar and craft phantasm then fight moonlord
Back
Top Bottom