Recent content by Terry N. Muse

1. Terry N. Muse

PC Pressing left while Confused with Gravitation buff flips gravity

Title. This bug has plagued me for years.
  2. Terry N. Muse

PC Can't hover right

Can't hover right on external keyboard. Playing on laptop with a keyboard attached by USB. Holding S+A in the air works to hover left. Holding S+D in the air acts as if I'm not pressing right at all. The laptop's built-in keyboard can hover right. The external keyboard can't hover right with...
  3. Terry N. Muse

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

From my testing, this should work on your version of the game for Potions, Essences, Forces, Souls, etc. Everything except Enchantments. The translation mod changes the item name comparison from English to your language, except for Enchantments. Mutant mod update should release this weekend. It...
  4. Terry N. Muse

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

this mod is pretty neat.
  5. Terry N. Muse

tModLoader Apotheosis & Friends

Next update will add Cosmic Plushie (Friendly). It provides a Chibii Devourer that doesn't eat food, doesn't attempt murder, doesn't spawn worms, and doesn't suppress friendly red devils, but it won't give any positive effects either. Since Chibii is only needed for late game items, your...
  6. Terry N. Muse

tModLoader Apotheosis & Friends

This mod is a laid-back bundle of miscellaneous content I've made. It mainly adds a variety of items, such as weapons, pets, music boxes, the Super Dummy, and the eponymous Apotheosis family. As requested, this page will detail the contents of the mod. Apotheosis & Friends contains cross-mod...
  7. Terry N. Muse

tModLoader Calamity Mod

A poor tone doesn't refute its own argument. There's a difference between taking inspiration from Subnautica as a foundation for other similar but distinct concepts, and simply lifting concepts directly from Subnautica and using them as they are.
  8. Terry N. Muse

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Gave it a try and it works now. Thank you!
  9. Terry N. Muse

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Currently on v0.10.1.3 of tModloader, seems to be giving me some issues. The attached error appears whenever I reload mods and then attempt to open Single Player (bringing up the character select menu). This has never happened before, but since v0.10.1.2 it's been consistent. Is there some sort...
  10. Terry N. Muse

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The Siren is an elemental, at least in my interpretation.
  11. Terry N. Muse

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Wow, the Crabulon lore looks fantastic.
  12. Terry N. Muse

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Enjoy the power while you can, guys. Lacerator will finally die next update.
  13. Terry N. Muse

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Legendaries were extremely nerfed in the 1.2 update.
  14. Terry N. Muse

tModLoader Calamity Mod

So I've been writing some actual lore - talked with Drew about having it implemented in some form, though I don't know how long that might take. In the meantime, here's the current versions; it's likely they'll be revised or adjusted slightly when they become official. [/SPOILER]
  15. Terry N. Muse

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The new Revengeance Devourer of Gods looks great.
Back
Top Bottom