Recent content by Tetrahedron

1. Tetrahedron

Working as Designed Water doesn't slow player down (most of the time)

And it even says so in the tooltip. My goodness
  2. Tetrahedron

HELP!!! | This is not valid housing

First: I'd suggest sealing the room by extending the platforms at the top of your spiral staircase to fill in those empty 3 blocks between the two floors. It might see that as a gaping hole in the ceiling. If that doesn't work, try adding background walls behind the foreground tiles of your...
  3. Tetrahedron

Working as Designed Water doesn't slow player down (most of the time)

Here's the bug: My character isn't normally affected by water physics unless I am holding Shift for auto-equip. In the clip I only use the flare gun, but it's also happened when using torches, as well as other armor/accessory loadouts.
  4. Tetrahedron

damn its been a while tcf

damn its been a while tcf
  5. Tetrahedron

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Lovely!:happy:
  6. Tetrahedron

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hello! I'm very new to the modding community, and this mod is the first mod that I've used that adds actual in-game content. The Thorium mod has suprassed every expectation I ever had and the mod is truly amazing. However, I have a few very minor changes that I think would make it even better...
  7. Tetrahedron

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

Science teacher: Gravity attracts every object in the universe together, but you don't get attracted to, for example, the wall, because it's gravitational is much smaller than the Earth's. Classmate: But not humans, right? Humans aren't objects. Me: Physics doesn't care about the meaning of...
  8. Tetrahedron

Looks like someone needs one of these! (skip to about 0:40)...

Looks like someone needs one of these! (skip to about 0:40) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Ot_In3q9I
  9. Tetrahedron

I guess I'm a little late to the party, (I just saw that it was your birthday in the "today's...

I guess I'm a little late to the party, (I just saw that it was your birthday in the "today's birthdays" section while I was supposed to be doing a science project that's due tomorrow) but anyways, Happy Birthday!
  10. Tetrahedron

Game Mechanics Improvement to Mannequin Interface

Maybe there should be an option to replsce your current vanity with whatever's on the manniquin.
  11. Tetrahedron

Milt's Builds

Uggh. How come YOU get to be creative and talented and not me? Also, that Cyborg is looking pretty vain if you ask me :happy:
  12. Tetrahedron

Blocks & Decoration Small Trophy Change

Greetings all! This is my first thread in a while. I'm bad at writing intros, and I forgot where I was going with this, so lets get straight to the point. Boss trophies are bad at being trophies Now, I propose a small change to try to fix this. (so small I feel sorta guilty making a whole...
  13. Tetrahedron

Weapons & Equip Jump-man boots!

The Tanooki Suit has to fit in somehow...
  14. Tetrahedron

Blocks & Decoration [Sprites] Hell in Hardmode, my way

Ashwood trees should hang down from the ceiling. Just sayin'
  15. Tetrahedron

Gah! I forgot to change my Status!!

Gah! I forgot to change my Status!!
Back
Top Bottom