Texture
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• tfw you're about to win your first pub match in a game and then it bugs out and everyone has to leave
    Steam got a new salt emote. I'm sure there will be many uses for it.
    Reactions: XenoCat and Pixel
    Pixel
    Pixel
    I'm sure our offensive comments need some seasoning.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Oh wow, they got a ton of new emotes. Hell ya for emotes that I never use. Except maybe the salt one.
    The True Hero
    The True Hero
    I'm sure it'll be used.
    Played "100% Orange Juice" with some friends. The RNG was hilariously random and hated us all.
    I nuked my jungle lake with dark blue solution and still could not catch the quest fish. :T
    Thorus
    Thorus
    *gives nuke* okay man, nuke this again
    *Not ready to fight Plantera* Wow there's bulbs everywhere! *Ready to fight* Uhh...
    Wait... you're telling me there's more than like 8 Pennsylvanians that enjoy Pokémon? Well, how ya enjoying the 95+ degree weather lately?
    Really enjoying the Dart Rifle weapon, it puts in a lot of work.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I should probably look into that.
    W1K
    W1K
    Used it during my mage playthrough because all pre-mech magic suck. Best weapon I've ever used. Makes me want to play ranged just for it.
    Finally purified my world, now it's time to make artificial quarantined versions of the biomes for fishing and whatnot.
    There's like, one sneaky pearlstone block left in my world somewhere that's making up the 1% hallow the dryad keeps telling me about...
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    its*

it's = it is
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Mine too,

For a whole year long....And it's not growing

I believe it's a bug.
    Keigora
    Keigora
    I've allways been corrected back and forth on that, even when I was writing "its" in a similar situations at high school, my teacher corrected me saying "never remove the apostrophe unless you're writing it in plural." I know my grammar, but that one allways confused the :red: out of me because everyone was telling me different things, so I didn't ask any questions and rolled with it. qAq
    tfw you do the hellevator+clentaminator tactic to clean your entire world and the dryad says there's still 1% of each lying around somewhere
    Reactions: Kola17_97
    Texture
    Texture
    Tons of 'em, but I find it unusual that those might count. It's likely that I just missed a spot, since I didn't check any of the surface areas too heavily unless they had corruption/hallow initially. Thanks anyway, I'll go test that chest thing in a bit.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Also, make sure the "V" spread didn't hit a sky island.
    Texture
    Texture
    The blocks in chests don't seem to count, the crimson blocks I got from another world would be showing up as a crimson percentage if that were the case. Sky islands were fine, so I likely just missed a spot. Time to wander around aimlessly, lol
    Almost done purifying my world. It's nice to be able to play on it without having the biome spread haunting the back of my mind.
    ...Did they increase the field of view on mobile? I feel like I can see a lot more now. It's fantastic.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom