Recent content by ThaChillera

1. ThaChillera

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Ask Redigit and Cenx!

What were your initial reasons/inpiration for seperating character and world save files? Since this is quite an uncommon thing to do! Have you ever considered adding the forced 'linking' of character and world file, where a character can only be played on a specific world/server?
  2. ThaChillera

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Share your story

I remember the day terraria came out like it was yesterday: I learned about the game through videos from PaperBatVG, who had an early copy and had been doing a playthrough (he was hiding the jungle area as a surprise for release, at the request of the devs IIRC). I was so hyped, I couldn't...
  3. ThaChillera

Biomes & Nature Choice of biome & ores

The idea was for it to be world-specific, at the creation options for a new world (small, medium, large) you could add an optional additional screen to modify biomes, ores and the like. My idea was based on the whole replacing certain ores with different variants that do the same, and choosing...
  4. ThaChillera

Yeah, agree, just forgot to write that one down. Disagree, since some people (like me) are done with the playthrough after 'completing' it. Having custom world gen as a reward makes me not want to use it, since by then I already have an installed base in an existing world and I won't want to move
  5. ThaChillera

So I've been playing Terraria since it released exactly 5 years ago, today. I've clocked 443 hours on my steam account, and am planning a new playthrough once 1.3.1 hits. But I have one huge suggestion: Please let players choose which biome (Corruption or Crimson) and which ores (iron or lead...
  6. ThaChillera

Martian Invasion issues

No bug here, just a complaint. I started from the beginning, large world expert mode, with 2 friends on 1.3 launch day. We defeated the golem just yesterday, and since then 80% of the time has been spent fighting off martian invasions. This is insane, and leaves hardly any time to prepare for...
  7. ThaChillera

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

You could make an achievement like get to stage two with both of the twins before killing either. things that make the player go out of his way to do things the hard way. I also have a suggestion what NOT to do: make grindy achievements. E.G. kill wall of flesh 100 times. It's lazy and unoriginal.
Back
Top Bottom