Recent content by Thar

1. Thar

Casual What is the oldest video game or console that you own?

PS2. Could've kept any of the consoles I used to have, but money has corrupted my pride.
  2. Thar

Quick Poll

Orange, because the rind has more uses than apple skin.
  3. Thar

What do you do in your free time

Watch Youtube videos (currently binging Critical Role), playing video games (including Terraria, obviously), and occasionally do blown-up chalk pastel copy drawings.
  4. Thar

What is the first game you ever played?

First memory of video games that I remember clearly is playing Crash Bandicoot on the PS1 during our free period in pre-school. Going back before that, after sifting through some fog, I can vaguely remember watching other people play Super Mario World, Starfox 64, and Super Rampage.
  5. Thar

Music What Instrument Do you Play?

Played tuba in high school both for concert and marching band. Also played a bit in college, but only for a part-time semester. I have a bass guitar, but I very rarely take it out, if at all.
  6. Thar

PC Greetings, fellow Terrarians.

Nah, I'm good. I appreciate the offer, though.
  7. Thar

PC Greetings, fellow Terrarians.

Yes, I just assumed all of your identities as green yo-yos dropped by Cthulhu's brother himself. But it's okay. If that gets you down, just remember that out of the 4 that went through RNG, you were the ones that dropped. :D Had this game for quite a while now, but just recently been powering...
Back
Top Bottom