Recent content by Thas_an_Oof

1. Thas_an_Oof

PC Tungsten Bricks leave gaps when next to dirt blocks

file:///C:/Users/Kyle/Videos/Captures/Terraria_%20Terrestrial%20Trouble%202023-08-25%2010-57-07.mp4 I was building a well in my hallow biome and noticed there were gaps between tungsten bricks and dirt. Could you fix this? Edit: Just noticed it has something to do with lighting. It also only...
  2. Thas_an_Oof

Blocks & Decoration Biome Monoliths

I'm currently working on a world focused on building. It's not a playthrough or anything, just a building world. I've also killed the WoF in it for reasons such as being able to destroy altars or allowing cultists to spawn. However, there is one downside to doing this: my world is flooded with...
  3. Thas_an_Oof

EoW Bug

I've noticed that killing the Eater of Worlds too fast will cause it to fail at dropping its treasure bag. It happens a noticeable amount, and I found it when I was in journey mode, with post-ML gear, and trying to get 3 EoW Treasure bags to duplicate. It happens roughly 50% of the time, and the...
  4. Thas_an_Oof

Is the Hardmode mechanic based on anything?

I was thinking about how Terraria has taken mechanics from many games, such as many mechanics from Minecraft, accessories, and NPCs. Then, I thought about hardmode. Did this mechanic just pop into a dev's head, or is it based on mechanics from other games, such as New Game +?
  5. Thas_an_Oof

Console What is your favorite class? (Four main classes)

Melee, for four reasons, from least to most relevant: 1. You don't have to farm resources between every boss fight. Rangers need to keep track of their ammo. As a melee user, I only have to see the ammo counter when I'm fishing. 2. You can always attack the thing you are fighting. Well, at least...
  6. Thas_an_Oof

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Quack
  7. Thas_an_Oof

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Here is the update that I promised, hope it wins! (I hope you Imagine what I’m imagining)
Back
Top Bottom