Recent content by ThatGuy4895

1. ThatGuy4895

The future of Terraria?

Thank you, that is a good perspective to have, sorry if my commentary came off that way, that was not my intent for readers.
  2. ThatGuy4895

The future of Terraria?

I have been playing terraria for awhile now and I’m glad to see that it’s still doing well, with a great community, I’m quite sad to see that it is going to have its final update, but I can at least be relieved that it had a great run. However I want to know about the future of the title and...
  3. ThatGuy4895

Terraria’s Future?

I have been playing terraria for awhile now and I’m glad to see that it’s still doing well, with a great community, I’m quite sad to see that it is going to have its final update, but I can at least be relieved that it had a great run. However I want to know about the future of the title and...
  4. ThatGuy4895

Xbox One Want to buy rod of discord or cell phone

You can’t buy a cellphone, it has to be crafted from multiple components, but I can give you one for free, not sure about the rod of discord, my gamer tag is MrFluffyPants12, the name was given to me by a strange friend but I can help you with anything you may need
  5. ThatGuy4895

Xbox One Need help

There is an easy duplicating glitch, where you take an empty chest and put the items you wanted duplicated inside it, save and exit to menu, load up the world with the same character, open the chest and press the loot all function and then quickly save and exit and then quit to dashboard, this...
Back
Top Bottom