• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by ThatGuyAgain665

1. ThatGuyAgain665

Xbox One Got any broken hero swords?

i made a deal on a group discussion and no longer need the hero swords
  2. ThatGuyAgain665

What misconceptions did you have when you started playing?

I had that exact experience. i thought that the further right you went, the more evil the place got and i would eventually find the skeletron castle i saw in youtube vids in the corruption area. i was wrong because it was only a tiny place. in the past, i thought you beat the game after you...
  3. ThatGuyAgain665

Share your WTF? Death moments

I was fighting the twins and when the green dude was less than half health, i died and respawn (i was fighting split screen with brother) and when i respawned, the green twin (forgot his name) started shooting fire and i couldnt get out of my room because i only had one exit. i kept getting...
  4. ThatGuyAgain665

Xbox One Iateglu shop

yo, i would really like a stack of 99 shroomite bars or more and luminite bars with another stack of solar fragments. idk if it's enough, but i can give you a wide variety of minor high/mid tier gear like tiger climbing gear, and frostone or something boots and whole stacks of 999 dark, light...
  5. ThatGuyAgain665

Xbox One I need all mech boss souls and hollow bars

welp idk how to close this thing cuz im new so ill just say i got what i needed by a friends help.
  6. ThatGuyAgain665

Xbox One Got any broken hero swords?

Anyone got a spare or duplicated broken hero's sword? I've got some hollowed bars, tons of dupe light and dark souls, lots of greater healing potions and lots of ichor bullets and a lime rarity megashark to go with it. this is an item i would really like because it would make some weapons that...
  7. ThatGuyAgain665

oh cool! welp, on that note sorry to say but i've already got access to hollow bars and now moved onto chlorophite... i could use the souls of fright though because they are the only ones i dont have enough of. i want to male the megashark. but i think can fight skeletron again. would like the...
  8. ThatGuyAgain665

bruh... welp, at least you tried?
  9. ThatGuyAgain665

Any chance you guys got any spare amount of these? I already beat the wall of flesh and unlocked hardmode so i got titanium gear so we can fight the bosses instead if you are above me gearwise. i just need some souls and hollow bars. i've got a crapton of souls of flight, light, and dark and can...
Top Bottom