Recent content by ThatOneJuicyOrange_

1. ThatOneJuicyOrange_

tModLoader Elements Awoken

animation next update :) shes very hard but shouldnt be immortal, any biome works just use elemental or void leviathan weapons mainly (there are other weapons) 1. yes 2. you cant use it later than 10pm 3.
  2. ThatOneJuicyOrange_

Yeah it only got created about a week ago, any articles you want prioritized ?
  3. ThatOneJuicyOrange_

Fixed it with ease! it will be all good next update (i hope )
  4. ThatOneJuicyOrange_

https://elementsawoken.gamepedia.com/Elements_Awoken_Mod_Wiki thanks for that, hopefully it helps somehow
  5. ThatOneJuicyOrange_

Never heard of that before, I had that bug years ago when using prefixes for enemies. What other mods are you using?
  6. ThatOneJuicyOrange_

im going to try release a small update today or tomorrow with a bunch of bug fixes, i fixed the first one and i think i fixed the second one but im not 100% sure
  7. ThatOneJuicyOrange_

Thanks for the massive post haha, boss prompts will be able to be disabled next update. Storyteller does have a bossfight planned, there might be more info on our discord ;). Post VLevi content isnt balanced very well currently due to there not being very much stuff to balance it against but im...
  8. ThatOneJuicyOrange_

thanks for your kind words, if i have time i might whip up a retro music pack that can be downloaded and will include all the old music, and you will be able to toggle which ones you want to replace in a config
  9. ThatOneJuicyOrange_

come to the discord to give some feedback, dont be too angry or all you will get is a bunch of annoyed people https://discord.gg/ETJ6NBV
  10. ThatOneJuicyOrange_

i believe the music bug is fixed now... i hope. Download 1.3.0.1 and tell me if it worked :happy:
  11. ThatOneJuicyOrange_

punctuation pls :sigh: and i have 0 clue what any of this post means but thanks?
  12. ThatOneJuicyOrange_

Member-Run Contest Weekly Spriting Contest!

Solus Katana: Asuterosaberu DX: From Starbound both of these sprites are going to be used in my mod before anyone asks
  13. ThatOneJuicyOrange_

The update should be out on the this forum page or on the mod browser. I am thinking of adding armors for the elements at least but the main problem is doing the sprites sorry im stupid, hopefully the new update fixes that xD
  14. ThatOneJuicyOrange_

The artifact items are all dropped in their relative biomes, Odd water in the ocean, fiery jar in hell, soul of plight (this one isnt that obvious) in the pillar biomes, strange totem in the sky. The Elemental Arcanium should be fixed now That is really odd, i have never encountered these bugs...
  15. ThatOneJuicyOrange_

Personally i found the petal battleaxe kind of useless because of its very slow swing speed, i found weapons with projectiles or higher swing speeds better then it. i will nerf the damage a bit if you think it is too much. Its also only does 60 base damage.
Back
Top Bottom