Recent content by lancasterrr

1. lancasterrr

yep.

yep.
  2. lancasterrr

nevermind if you could see me now i'd look like shinji in the chair rn

nevermind if you could see me now i'd look like shinji in the chair rn
  3. lancasterrr

god getting my goodbye to under 420 characters was a killer. heres the art i meant to post. [ATTACH]

god getting my goodbye to under 420 characters was a killer. heres the art i meant to post.
  4. lancasterrr

hey ya'll! hasn't been too long but it's been about 4 years since i joined so a proper bye was...

hey ya'll! hasn't been too long but it's been about 4 years since i joined so a proper bye was the least i could do. first- i'm not actually lan anymore! i rebranded on new years to indistinct chatter. i'm unfortunately leaving. i don't have the energy to resume fulltime in 2021-2020. but it's...
  5. lancasterrr

oh hey

oh hey
  6. lancasterrr

OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

Yeah that’s them, like I said twice I don’t have nor can I properly type out their lore yet.
  7. lancasterrr

If you want, there’s not much info yet but there is a full look at the character
  8. lancasterrr

On my profile I have a full character sheet, I’ll type out the lore once I get to my pc
  9. lancasterrr

Can’t type it completely out yet since I’m on phone atm but it’s the guy in my pfp
  10. lancasterrr

I’ll join back, but probably only with my one persona instead of the billions I used to use Idek how I could have done all that back then looking back
  11. lancasterrr

Yeah I noticed. Kinda surprised it stuck around this long, since I haven’t been fully around for a year
  12. lancasterrr

i actually left the fox during my first hiatus then spent about 2 years figuring out my branding...

i actually left the fox during my first hiatus then spent about 2 years figuring out my branding lmao.
  13. lancasterrr

I have actual branding now btw, not a fox anymore [ATTACH]

I have actual branding now btw, not a fox anymore
  14. lancasterrr

ended up finding that out lmao. good to see everyone again.
  15. lancasterrr

and i'm back, hello gamers (this is the same lan from like a year ago)
Back
Top Bottom