Recent content by ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser

1. ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser

How's the comic been?? Currently I took inspiration from Travis and made a character called...

How's the comic been?? Currently I took inspiration from Travis and made a character called Llewelyn which I like.
  2. ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser

Terraria State of the Game - November 2020

Over in Britain and Wales we have Harvest day which is similar. Only Harvest day isn't followed up by atrocities historically
  3. ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser

But now just.. WHY DO HUMANS WANT THE FREE :red: WITH NO GAIN IN RETURN OF MY HOURS OF STRESSFUL...

But now just.. WHY DO HUMANS WANT THE FREE :red: WITH NO GAIN IN RETURN OF MY HOURS OF STRESSFUL DRAWING!?
  4. ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser

omg yes. This is just scummy. Don't have the money? GO ELSEWHERE

omg yes. This is just scummy. Don't have the money? GO ELSEWHERE
  5. ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser

I would like to make a review on master mode short an simple. A: I think all the swords in the...

I would like to make a review on master mode short an simple. A: I think all the swords in the Zenith animation should be a component. So it's either change animation or make the weapon rarer. And I think the star cell small minions should count to the barrier instead of the main body. Since...
  6. ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser

Yes but I wish some stuff from there was implemented into actual terraria. I was told the...

Yes but I wish some stuff from there was implemented into actual terraria. I was told the completely remade Golem to be a deadly threat. I want that to be in normal Terraria because Golem has had a long track record of being easy to bait and kill.
  7. ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser

So, after roughly one month of master mode (melee and 1-2 summons) and 2 years on the site. I...

So, after roughly one month of master mode (melee and 1-2 summons) and 2 years on the site. I must say that Terraria is greater than ever. Though I wish they made master mode a lot harder. I mean, I started PC gaming in April. And I have already taken down Duke in master. Plus, thought the...
  8. ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser

Ultrabright torches

This is pretty quick, and I don't have an image to show you. But there are times where Ultrabright torches loose their flame and only the handle remains.
  9. ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

My guy about 70% of things are mob drops. Please tell me how there wasn't already a reward for violent and perilous slaughter.
  10. ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

Will there be a filter for if it's Hardmode or Pre-Hardmode?
  11. ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

OKAY. I tried to do some math. They may be 1-2 last informative post(s). There will definitely be one for the Master Mode. And if I have to guess, the next one will be some new mobs. Assuming there will be 1: The next one will be on the 11th. days after the latest post. 5 days later will be...
  12. ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser

yeah Travelling Merchant have some respect.

yeah Travelling Merchant have some respect.
  13. ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Summoner: Ah, you're approaching me? instead of running away, you're walking right to me? Melee: Can't beat the :red: out of you without coming closer. Summoner: Very well, come as close as you like.
  14. ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

And as for stardust... Lets just say it's bizarre.
Back
Top Bottom