Recent content by thatRaGe

1. thatRaGe

Mobile Theory of getting Rare Drop.

Its all based on a random pick. Think of it as a slot machine. You could money on your fist or millionth try. You cant control something that is randomly done.
  2. thatRaGe

Mobile General Tips for Making a Base

Jesus Christ, just get some wood and make a small shack, lol. Although that base pretty cool!
  3. thatRaGe

Mobile What to build

I like making a colletion room. I try to get my favorite armor and weapons and showcase them in a room underground.
  4. thatRaGe

Mobile Inventory full? Melee, Mages, and Summoners can use this tip!

Wow, never thought of doing that! Im not very creative when it comes to stuff like this..........
  5. thatRaGe

Items Crossbows

Accually there are many different types of crossbows and some are not like the ones you would first think of. Good idea though but the crossbow should not auto fire and have expensive arrows but have very high damage.
  6. thatRaGe

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

See you guys later I got to go to the funeral for 1.2.4 on 3ds I SO SAD!!!!! But we get bug fixes tho..........so that's a thing. Read my other comment on the announcement thread to read my full opinion, granted its not much.
  7. thatRaGe

Wii U Update and 3DS News

....................well................ I got 2 out of my 5 things I wanted from 1.0.4. and I gotta say I am a little disappointed. When they said something big is coming I thought that was going to be 1.2.4. But I am going to stay optimistic about this and be happy that the crashing will...
  8. thatRaGe

Welcome to the terraria forums! I also have crashes like you do and there should be...

Welcome to the terraria forums! I also have crashes like you do and there should be announcement on the next patch soon. Enjoy the forums!
  9. thatRaGe

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Ok so I am going to give my top 5 things I want to have in the 1.0.4 update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1. CRASH FIX! (everyone wants this one) 2. All of 1.2.4! I don't want all of 1.3 because I don't want to have to deal with the bugs that will bring. But if they could bring some items I would be happy...
  10. thatRaGe

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

No one go my game theory reference.......................... `:sigh:
  11. thatRaGe

Congrats on becoming a moderator!!!!!!

Congrats on becoming a moderator!!!!!!
  12. thatRaGe

Console Console 100% Checklist

Thank you sooooooooo much for this checklist. It is going to be handy for my 100% playthrough.
  13. thatRaGe

Efficient Solar Eclipse/Blood Moon AFK Farm

I to agree and would like to see a picture
  14. thatRaGe

Console Solar Eclipse Summoning

does this work across all versions?
  15. thatRaGe

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Okay, so I belive we will have a announcement for the update in the next week or so because the update for consoles just came out. But that's just a theory, a game theory......................................................................................sorry I got carried away. :sigh:
Back
Top Bottom