Recent content by thaweatherman

1. thaweatherman

Linux version

Awesome thanks. I got it to work on Arch, but it is nowhere near perfect so I've stopped playing until the Linux version comes out
  2. thaweatherman

Linux version

Are the Linux and Mac versions still in development? Are they coming out with 1.3?
  3. thaweatherman

Terraria on Linux using Monogame

According to http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/wip-monogame-terraria-terraria-for-linux.72997/ someone had Terraria working smoothly for Linux using Monogame. Has that project continued at all? I currently have it working under wine-staging. However the sound doesn't work at all. I have...
  4. thaweatherman

Question [Question] What would you like in 1.3 from an Engineering view? The devs are looking for ideas!

I like the engineer armor idea that was shared. More traps! Swinging axes/swords, spike traps (like an in between of spikes and spear traps), etc. I feel limited with only a few options. Maybe poison gas traps? Net traps? More wire colors would be fantastic. Separate wire cutters for each...
  5. thaweatherman

[Challenge] The Engineer Playthrough!

Digging a hellevator while doing this challenge is extremely frustrating. This is fun though. Thankfully the Eye hasn't spawned yet. Not ready! I need to get the Goblin Tinkerer before I can fight bosses
  6. thaweatherman

Chlorophyte farm(not so fast,but functional)!

@Raislin What I meant by expand was build another room like it somewhere else. The growing restrictions get in the way of lots in one room
  7. thaweatherman

Farm for all plant types

I have it filled in around the sides, but I still need to fill in below. Maybe I should move it further under ground because they will always spawn from above
  8. thaweatherman

South manitou island in Michigan

South manitou island in Michigan
  9. thaweatherman

Chlorophyte farm(not so fast,but functional)!

You should expand it! You have enough chlorophyte that you could start another room like that, and continually add to it until you had enough going to give you maximum outputs of chlorophyte!
  10. thaweatherman

Farm for all plant types

Hey all, Today I would like to show you my farm for all plant types (except vile mushrooms and normal mushrooms). The design is quite simple. It uses dart traps to cut the plants. Each plant specific area has 3 levels and each level is 114 blocks long. Materials: - 684 dirt blocks - 342 ash...
  11. thaweatherman

Plantera autofarm (no armor)

I must have not noticed it. Good eye! And I forgot about water stopping fall damage. I've gotten so used to having wings that I don't think about those pre-hardmode tricks very often
  12. thaweatherman

I might need to give my brand new character a cloud in the bottle or wings so it can survive the fall down in, but I like that idea! I might need to move this further underground as bulb spawns are extremely slow. I edited one in so I could do this video. I agree about the extra ball traps...
  13. thaweatherman

Just a small snake

Just a small snake
  14. thaweatherman

Hey all, I recently completed an autofarm for Plantera. Fighting her can be a bit tedious so I decided to try and make something to do it for me. Parts list: 35 spiky ball traps 139 super dart traps 2 dart traps (1 short on super dart traps and didn't want to make another world to find one) 2...
  15. thaweatherman

Question [Question] 3 teleporters vs 4

So then wiring n teleporters together really just depends on wire priority and not necessarily an algorithm. As long as the wiring is consistent with what the wiki says (left, right, up, down) then it is simple
Back
Top Bottom