Recent content by The Alien Way

1. The Alien Way

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Is there a way to block picking up everything you've already gained the ability to make an infinite amount of? I heard there's an item/accessory, but I'm being driven insane with my inventory constantly filling with dirt etc. while Journey'ing (because you've always got to keep open spots to...
  2. The Alien Way

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

This is the Keanu Reeves of updates..
  3. The Alien Way

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

I'm probably 5 million years late to the party, but (if it hasn't already been suggested) I'd like to see wiring/switches able to "free" an animal/critter from an aquarium or terrarium :) Destroys aquarium/terrarium, frees critter, hilarity ensues ;) I'd also like to throw support at more...
  4. The Alien Way

PC IT HAS BEGUN! - Terraria 1.3 Launches Today!

I'm playing a fresh game for 1.3 and haven't even killed EoC just yet, but already the update is amazing.. It basically destroyed the one thing in Terraria I considered tedious: stacking all my junk in boxes! Auto-stack to nearby containers = fantastic.. The only things I'd cry for right now...
  5. The Alien Way

Terraria: Otherworld Towers of Power

I can dig it :) A glance at the art style reminds me of.. if Legend of Mana and Breath of Fire 3 had a child with King Arthur's Gold?? I'll also accept the 9 levels of attack charge-up bars the Mana series allows each weapon type to perform *cough cough* ;) Looks fantastic! :D
  6. The Alien Way

A Terrarian Wedding Celebration!

I'll.. talk.. even though I'm a bit late :) Red and Cenx are both real live human beings.. I've been shown more consideration from them than any other game developer I've ever tried speaking with, and even more consideration than I get from certain members of my own family ;) I generally don't...
  7. The Alien Way

Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

*Lets all blow our minds like everything else in life: in moderation! ;) I wanted to chime in just to say the new background looks nice.. Like, "Set my 9 year old laptop on fire!" nice ;) I live in constant fear that my favorite low-reqirement games'll outgrow my ancient laptop :P *shuffles...
  8. The Alien Way

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

896 hours so far, zero mods, zero multiplayer, and all hours played on a single character, as well :) Added 40 hours in the past two weeks in preparation for 1.3.. and still so much to do..
  9. The Alien Way

I mined 99% of the blocks in a Small World

Excellent.. So hopefully that cloud-embedded meteor has been protecting me this whole time :) By what I read through Google I thought I was going to have to build a sky-bridge and place empty chests at intervals :|
  10. The Alien Way

I mined 99% of the blocks in a Small World

Hah, seeing this thread is a trip :) I came here because, now that my max-sized world is emptying out, I'm getting more and more terrified because the odds of meteor crash-landings hitting something I built is getting closer and closer to 100% :| Screenshot! I did the vast majority of the...
  11. The Alien Way

Terraria: Otherworld - Post-GDC Details & Trailer

"Our plan – and we do not intend to compromise on this – is to release a “full/finished” game at launch. As such, we do not want to yet give any arbitrary dates or timing. However, our goal is to have Terraria: Otherworld available – as a full game – in 2015. We will absolutely not be...
  12. The Alien Way

Items Minor Recipe changes, additions, alternates, and the like.

I'd really like to see some seeds for the underground/cave-stone grasses.. And I agree on the overall uselessness of gems, to a point.. I'd enjoy building out of gem blocks(not gemspark!), and am still hoping for Chlorophyte/Hallowed/Shroomite bricks.. :) A recipe to combine the regular 'bomb'...
  13. The Alien Way

Official 2014 Halloween Contest Winners Announcement

I also enjoy building more when I've got a good theme given to me :D Congrats to all who entered, winner or not, because we made pumpkins and stuff! :> Now.. lets make that next theme 'Gigantic Hollow Frameworks That'll Never Be Completed!' ;) I don't have a lot of those sitting around, I...
  14. The Alien Way

Official Terraria-Based Toys Now Available!

Really, the "problem" with the toys stems from two things, first being that people previously employed to do the same for Minecraft were hired (no big deal, in my book) :) Second "problem" would be that Terrarian characters almost have no eyes, virtually have no mouths, and barely have noses...
  15. The Alien Way

CC Creation Compendium #19

I totally forgot to enter my pumpkin, so here it is: http://imgur.com/tf9DSEA Great stuff, to all who entered! :)
Back
Top Bottom