Recent content by The Atroxious

1. T

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Okay, so I did some testing, and apparently it's not the mannequins. I put mannequins in an empty world, and it had no trouble loading. I did some more testing, and I found out that it's the Illuminant Paint that causes this. I had used Illuminant Paint on some things, and once I painted them...
  2. T

... When they mentioned that mannequins were causing trouble I thought they meant that mannequins were not useable sprites in TEdit. I...may have started having trouble with my worlds after I put mannequins in them. Maybe. I just didn't make the connection. LOL I feel so dumb. Thanks man! I...
  3. T

I upgraded to Beta 6 and I'm still having the issue of loading stopping at "Calculating Colors..." on my worlds. Just an FYI. As long as I load a fresh world into TEdit it's fine, but once I have a few hours played on that same world, it won't load fully.
  4. T

I'm using 4.0 Beta 5. Downloaded and tested it out shortly after its release. I've had this problem since Beta 2 with Terraria version 1.4.0.2. The problem isn't the version I'm using, it's either my computer/game, or it's a bug in the software. I'm just trying to figure out which one so I know...
  5. T

I've been trying to use TEdit to convert my world to Journey mode after realising how nice Journey mode actually is. Problem is, every time I try to load my world that contains a build I'm proud of so far, the loading just stops at "Calculating Colors...". I've waited for an hour+ to see if...
Back
Top Bottom