Recent content by The Dogeinator

1. The Dogeinator

Resolved [PS3] DEVS HELP (Missing Jungle Structures)

Oh no then will I have to do the game until mech bosses again? Also are the cloudy sky islands on PS3
  2. The Dogeinator

I posted about this issue a while back and I have since fully explored my underground jungle but no bee hive or Lihzahrd Temple. The bee hive isn't that serious but the temple is. I've explored the area outside the jungle but to no avail. I'm on PS3 so I won't be able to get the beetle (endgame)...
  3. The Dogeinator

Ok thanks for the help I'll explore the whole underground
  4. The Dogeinator

PS4 Corruptible Trophy not awarding.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the world needs to be 50% hallow or 50% corrupt.
  5. The Dogeinator

Ok thanks a lot but I can't upload a screenshot because my TV display makes pictures look all black
  6. The Dogeinator

Ok Also can underground jungle spawn outside the jungle I've seen it before but idk whether it's a bug
  7. The Dogeinator

PS4 Weird glitch on large (legacy) world

It seems your save file may be corrupted If you are on PC there's a way to restore your save but I don't know how If you're not on PC you're screwed
  8. The Dogeinator

About three months ago Oh and I have no bee hive but I went and got the abeemination from another world Other worlds I have have got both temple and hive
  9. The Dogeinator

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Annoying to see that old gens aren't getting 1.3 I was pretty hyped for that Also I'm irritated because I have a bug in my post plantera world where there's no lihzahrd temple so I have to make a new world Thanks re logic ;(:mad::sigh::golem:
  10. The Dogeinator

Console Game Breaking: Can't spawn Wall of Flesh

Perhaps your save is corrupted
  11. The Dogeinator

I am in hard mode and I recently realised that there is no Jungle/Lihzahrd Temple in my jungle. I am stuck on what to do so- should I switch worlds? I'm on PS3 by the way.
Back
Top Bottom