Elemental Δ's latest activity

• Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ commented on Elemental Δ's profile post.
    I now have recall potions bound to a hotkey for near-instant escapes. Hopefully it keeps attempt 5 breathing for longer.
  • Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ reacted to Esther's comment on Elemental Δ's profile post with Haha Haha.
    I think someone somehow managed to sneak a Totem of Undying in your inventory or something?
  • Elemental Δ
    Another decade of luck gone, but... If it somehow happens again, I'll declare it dead, but I'll gladly abuse this once.
  • Elemental Δ
    I don't understand how, but it's still alive. Time to play like a complete coward, because I'm not wasting this chance.
  • Elemental Δ
    ...hang on. It's... not...?
  • Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ updated their status.
    ...and attempt 5 has fallen. Angry Tumblers. Couldn't get to my mirror fast enough.
  • Elemental Δ
    Who decided changing the YouTube layout was a good idea? I have a pointy implement I would like to introduce to them. The new layout is...
  • Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ reacted to ethan2's comment on Elemental Δ's profile post with Like Like.
    The starfury stars only pass through blocks necessary to have them reach your cursor. Let's say you moved your cursor into the insides...
  • Elemental Δ
    I'd rather be safe, especially in hardcore, but I appreciate it.
  • Elemental Δ
    I decided to brave the underground jungle for a bit, and got a heart statue and a sharpening station. Not enough to get a Blade of...
  • Elemental Δ
    I might have some, but it's been so long since I last played that I don't remember.
  • Elemental Δ
    I don't even want to think about fighting a Deathclaw, let alone without any kind of healing. ...probably could on my Fallout 3 save...
  • Elemental Δ
    ...today alone is going to use up all my luck for the next decade... Wouldn't be too surprised if I got a Rod of Discord on my first...
  • Elemental Δ
    ...and in what I feel is some form of mockery, I get a slime staff soon after.
  • Elemental Δ
    Nearly killed myself with explosives, but SOMEHOW remained intact. ...note to self, never trigger explosives on ore veins ever again.
  • Elemental Δ
    Might try grinding for Ancient Shadow armor... Devourers would be the only concern, but I could probably find a way. Maybe build a...
  • Elemental Δ
    And now a Starfury... I think I'm set in terms of weapons for a bit...
  • Elemental Δ
    ...and then Hermes Boots. Feeling good about this one.
  • Elemental Δ
    It would seem that the luck has transferred, because I just found an Ice Blade.
  • Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ reacted to Esther's comment on Elemental Δ's profile post with Wow Wow.
    *Sad summoner noises* May Vinayla's luck be there for you as well. The luck from the first session specifically, where she lived at 1...
  • Elemental Δ
    Starting off strong with enough amethyst for a hook... High hopes for Number 5.
  • Elemental Δ
    Attempt 4 died in an attempt to cross the Corruption with cactus armor and a wand of sparking. Attempt 5 is Melee in another Corruption...
  • Elemental Δ
    It would, yes, but I'd rather avoid having to cross the jungle if at all possible, because bats.
  • Elemental Δ
    Attempt 4 is a Summoner in a Corruption world. Luckily, I've found some living trees, so I'm holding out hope for a finch staff.
  • Elemental Δ
    Yeah, I'm penned in with Crimson on the left and Desert on the right. Nothing interesting in between.
  • Elemental Δ
    World gen has decided that this attempt is doomed to failure. I'm still going to try, but it's not looking good.
  • Elemental Δ
    Attempt 3 is a mage in a Crimson world. I'm sure this can only go well...
  • Elemental Δ
    ...and so Hardcore attempt 2 dies to my own stupidity. I attempted to grab a wall with shoe spikes, but was just a little bit early...
  • Elemental Δ
    Way ahead of you. Side note, decided to just abandon the tunnel for now, since I managed to get across the corruption without it, and...
  • Elemental Δ
    Time to get back to hardcore... The plan is build a safe tunnel over the Corruption, with a sand floor for extra speed.
Back
Top Bottom