Recent content by Elemental Δ

1. Elemental Δ

Look to your right- The first object you see, you must eliminate the above user with it.

A knife! NO! It's a knife, you can fill in the rest. (Technically it's to my left, not my right, but there's less interesting stuff to my right.)
  2. Elemental Δ

I now have recall potions bound to a hotkey for near-instant escapes. Hopefully it keeps attempt...

I now have recall potions bound to a hotkey for near-instant escapes. Hopefully it keeps attempt 5 breathing for longer.
  3. Elemental Δ

Another decade of luck gone, but... If it somehow happens again, I'll declare it dead, but I'll...

Another decade of luck gone, but... If it somehow happens again, I'll declare it dead, but I'll gladly abuse this once.
  4. Elemental Δ

I don't understand how, but it's still alive. Time to play like a complete coward, because I'm...

I don't understand how, but it's still alive. Time to play like a complete coward, because I'm not wasting this chance.
  5. Elemental Δ

...hang on. It's... not...?

...hang on. It's... not...?
  6. Elemental Δ

...and attempt 5 has fallen. Angry Tumblers. Couldn't get to my mirror fast enough.

...and attempt 5 has fallen. Angry Tumblers. Couldn't get to my mirror fast enough.
  7. Elemental Δ

Who decided changing the YouTube layout was a good idea? I have a pointy implement I would like...

Who decided changing the YouTube layout was a good idea? I have a pointy implement I would like to introduce to them. The new layout is garbage.
  8. Elemental Δ

I'd rather be safe, especially in hardcore, but I appreciate it.

I'd rather be safe, especially in hardcore, but I appreciate it.
  9. Elemental Δ

I decided to brave the underground jungle for a bit, and got a heart statue and a sharpening...

I decided to brave the underground jungle for a bit, and got a heart statue and a sharpening station. Not enough to get a Blade of Grass, mostly because I'm too paranoid to use the Starfury down there. Queen Bee is a scary thought with no dash. In other news, a Slime Rain is happening, which...
  10. Elemental Δ

I might have some, but it's been so long since I last played that I don't remember.

I might have some, but it's been so long since I last played that I don't remember.
  11. Elemental Δ

I don't even want to think about fighting a Deathclaw, let alone without any kind of healing...

I don't even want to think about fighting a Deathclaw, let alone without any kind of healing. ...probably could on my Fallout 3 save, thinking about it...
  12. Elemental Δ

...today alone is going to use up all my luck for the next decade... Wouldn't be too surprised...

...today alone is going to use up all my luck for the next decade... Wouldn't be too surprised if I got a Rod of Discord on my first Chaos Elemental kill.
  13. Elemental Δ

...and in what I feel is some form of mockery, I get a slime staff soon after.

...and in what I feel is some form of mockery, I get a slime staff soon after.
  14. Elemental Δ

Nearly killed myself with explosives, but SOMEHOW remained intact. ...note to self, never...

Nearly killed myself with explosives, but SOMEHOW remained intact. ...note to self, never trigger explosives on ore veins ever again.
  15. Elemental Δ

Might try grinding for Ancient Shadow armor... Devourers would be the only concern, but I could...

Might try grinding for Ancient Shadow armor... Devourers would be the only concern, but I could probably find a way. Maybe build a floating box and abuse the Starfury...
Back
Top Bottom